Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

32 Ford Roadster Project reduced price

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by KevinS, Jul 16, 2017.

1. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

City: Waynesville

State: Ohio
    Price: $40,000
    32 Ford Roadster professionally built by Lo Man Rods in Top City, OH http://www.lo-manrods.com/

Coast to Coast glass body with fold down top (same as Dearborn Duece). All brand new chassis built by Pete & Jakes and assembled by Goldman Customs. All chrome front suspension, chrome rear ladder bars, shocks/springs, 9 in Ford rear, polished front and rear finned brake covers. Chassis completed with brake, fuel lines and transmission cooler lines, and stainless exhaust built by Lo Man Rods. Mocked up for small block Chevy and 700r4 transmission. Does not come with engine or transmission.

Body is complete and comes with steel gas tank, 4-piece steel hood, steel grill shell Door handles all working. Steering all set up and steering column in place with Johnson's Hot Rods steering wheel. Body lines re-worked and lined up properly. Body fitted on chassis and reinforced with steel for support. Complete fold down top and windows come with the car. Fuel tank fitted, brake pedals etc all mocked up along with air conditioning. Battery tray mounted in trunk. Brand new radiator in steel grill shell mounted. Rear corners of body rounded and smooth by gas tank along with windshield area smoothedto fit body done by Goldman Customs. Guages fitted and mocked up as shown.

Currently there is over $68,000 in parts and labor already invested. I can show every detailed bill reflecting the details down on the car. Car can be sold less without wheels/tires, and some of the other parts if needed. Potential trade but prefer to sell outright. This is not a fire sale and I do not need to sell the car just looking to complete another project first. I do Not need help selling the car so please do not waste your time calling me to try and help me sell it.

$68,000 invested, asking $53,000 or less without some of the parts. Please call or email if interested and for extra details on the car. Cell 937-430-0242.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Turk39 likes this.
  2. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Here are more pictures. More parts included are headlights, tailights and more.

Attached Files:

3. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

TTT. Will consider offers or potential trade.

4. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

This car now has my LT1 engine in it from my 1932 Rockne. See new build thread here:
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/1932-studebaker-rockne-build-thread.1071483/

It can come with the car or without. If interested, I can send any additional pictures of the car and additional parts that can be included. Lo Man Rods can also finish the car for you and deliver a turn key car. It is time to fit the hood and ready to go to paint and body shop. Choose your color.

5. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

IMG_1795.PNG 3 Duece setup also available for small block if interested. Make reasonable offer. Again, over $68,000 in parts and labor already done. Save time and money with this build. Almost ready to go to body work after fitting the hood.

6. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Price reduced to $53,000 obo without wheels/tires or other parts.

7. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Bump. Price is now $50,000. Call or PM me for details.

8. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Drastic price reduction. Need to sell since I am now buying another car. Over $68k invested already. My loss is your gain. Sell for $40,000.

9. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

10. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Bump. Car can be reduced if some parts or wheel/tires do not go with it. Contact me with offers.

11. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

12. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

13. KevinS

KevinS
    from Ohio

Body is sold. Brand new Pete and Jakes chassis complete with fuel lines, brakes lines etc. can still be sold. I also have many brand new body parts and other items for sale.