Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Please dont hate me!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, Feb 7, 2018.

1. rc57

rc57

2. Here's one Bruce, the owner said it needs a battery, ran when parked, and floods occasionally. LOL. Seriously though, We're going to find you a good H.A.M.B friendly wagon Bruce. It may just take a little time.;) Ron....[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920P using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    mike bowling, dwollam, 34 GAZ and 6 others like this.
  3. Thought this might have been the car you looked at, but it's only $1700 on the Roanoke Craigslist. 00i0i_1RFZg3m8Jna_600x450.jpg

4. HAMB classifieds in Ohio........... photo 1[13724].JPG

5. Lothiandon.I saw that one on C list.In that picture it doesn't look too bad but the rest of the pictures it has tons of rust. I bet the frames not in much better shape either. Thanks. Bruce.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. The search continues.:D

Bruce Fischer likes this.
  7. Take your time Bruce and find the right car for the right money. It's out there somewhere :cool:
    Tom

8. sunbeam

sunbeam

9. WOW,that's going to be hard to beat. A 63 Chevy, and only $1700! Put in a cheap SBC crate motor. That's if it's not all rusted out. You couldn't go wrong. A drive and fixer as you go car. It would be a very desirable car when finished. And it's not that far away. Bruce, if I didn't have a wagon, I'd be checking that out myself :rolleyes: Good finds Don...

10. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

big-5614002ee8.jpg

:rolleyes: These seem popular with the ladies Bruce...
    and still plenty of room to spare...;)

Terrible80, dwollam, Hubnut and 6 others like this.
  11. 37GM

37GM

Racer29 likes this.
  12. 37GM

37GM

Hey Bruce, check out my 62 Dodge,( here on the HAMB),three seater, rebuilt engine, trans, etc, and has heat and ac that work. Drove it to Right Coast Nats last summer, really comfortable and loves hwy speeds, still has the pushbuttons and you won`t see many like this one!

Attached Files:

13. mike bowling

mike bowling

That little Corvair is pretty cool- I don't remember the last time I saw one. Put a
    crate motor in the back and ya got a family oriented wheelstander- perfect for around town.

14. Bruce, I have a good friend in N.C. He's a very good medal man.:) If you find something you like, and it has some rust, he would be glad to help you out. He's a very nice guy who loves old cars as much as we do, and he's very reasonable too. Did you see the 61 Buick on the { What did you see today thread} ? A very nice wagon and looks to be RUST free. It even has spots, and looks ready to go. The phone number is {615} 775-1775} It's at Nashville Tenn. $ 8,500. OBO Worth a look ;) Ron....

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  15. 1pickup

1pickup

16. Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  17. Lothiandon.That's the good side you should see the other side and tail gate and the inside of it. I would be drinking early and a lot if I got that one. LOL. Bruce.

18. sunbeam

sunbeam

Bruce there is a 64 buick wagon in the HAMB classifieds

Bruce Fischer and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  19. Bruce get the one with the babes in it. :)

20. Bruce, { THE GOOD BAD and UGLY} I think you are probably looking for a driver. But here are a few that I've found, and they're just sitting and rotting, and need to be saved.:) The GOOD, they would be very cheap! The BAD, they need to be built! The UGLY, well just look at the pictures. Lol;) If you had a spot to put one, and would like to start a project????:rolleyes: Ron... 021.jpg 028.jpg 023.jpg 032.jpg 027.jpg 031.jpg

21. 034.jpg 035.jpg 036.jpg One more, a 59 Chevy. I know you probably don't want to tackle any of these. But I'd like to see someone save them;) RON...

22. Well I am not going wagon hunting today. We are flooded in even though we are on a mountain top.Good thing my wife stay over her moms place in town.Bruce. 001.JPG

23. Another shot.All the run off from the Smoky Mountians. 002.JPG

24. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

:eek:...Spring is in the air...and flood is on the ground...that sucks.

Bruce Fischer and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  25. upspirate, dwollam, brad2v and 9 others like this.
  26. exterminator

exterminator

We would gladly take some of that rain in Calif if we could figure how to direct it our way.:rolleyes:

27. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good trade-off. Station wagons are cool. Enjoy the hunt.

28. mike bowling

mike bowling

Is that Dolly Parton in that Amphi- Car?

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.