Register now to get rid of these ads!

History El Mirage Veterans day..Pics. Not SCTA Event coverage. Just the hot rods

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by ROCKER77, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Thanks for the pics. They look like they were made in the 40's. Really nice!

ROCKER77 likes this.
  2. 31 steve

31 steve

ROCKER77 likes this.
  3. 31 steve

31 steve

Rocker 77 , Thanks for posting these, great shots for those of us on the other side of the USA that could not make it!

ROCKER77 likes this.
  4. Sheep Dip

Sheep Dip
    from Central Ca

ROCKER77 likes this.
  5. Stan Back

Stan Back
    from California

Somehow I think some of you guys miss the fact that there are a few cars from the 50s and 60s still completing. They were there, and mostly ignored in this coverage by concentrating on repop cars and style pieces of never-bees. (I'm in trouble now.)

6. ROCKER77

ROCKER77

I am out there for every meet throughout the year, I have thousands of photos of the race cars and bikes. I go for the racing and every once in awhile you get a little treat like this with a few kickass hot rods on the lake bed. I am sorry for not posting up the photos you wanted to see. But I believe the title states the location and the day. I didn't name it SCTA event coverage because that's not what this thread was directly about. Again sorry for the confusion

Stogy and barrnone50 like this.
  7. ROCKER77

ROCKER77

I made the title more user friendly

barrnone50 likes this.