Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs traditional homebuilt of the year voting!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jcs64, Jan 9, 2018.

1. jcs64

jcs64

under 19 mins to go, were still holding first but the competitions FB page shows them trying to rally the troops!, If theres anyone left awake right now, nows the time to vote, This will be a close one!!!!!!!!!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Crocodile

Crocodile

In.... for you

3. jcs64

jcs64

WTH. the clock timer hit zero, but only on the east coast! the west coasters get an extra 3 hrs of voting. CAnt cardly see how that makes sense. I guess voting is still open! West coasters I need your votes, help me hold this lead!

4. Eh-Bone

Eh-Bone

I tried on my phone to see how this shook down for our guy jcs64... is the site is frozen I can’t get shit except goodguys header...?

5. jcs64

jcs64

so incase you missed it last night, when the clock counted down to zero, our hearts were in our throats . Our car had finished in first! What we didnt realize was that the west coast clock still had 3 hrs or voting to go. Now that i think about it , it makes senses even though it dosent make me feel much better. Well w/ three hrs of voting time wide open, the west coast competition took the lead w/ still about 1hr 45 of power play time. the end results gave them the win, i guess? I still feel as though I won. The amount of support i received here and on FB was ridiculous! thank you to everyone that helped.

6. Blake 27

Blake 27

And the winner is.... 2017-Homebuilt-Heaven-Winners-2-of-2.jpg