Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

2. silent rick

silent rick

[​IMG]

i hate to change it, it turned out so great.

i'm thinking wheels and tires now. don't change the sizes or type, just make the tires blackwalls. make the rear wheel a steel reversed powdercoated flat black and the front wheel a dark gray magnesium torq thrust.

thanks again @themoose

straykatkustoms likes this.
  3. Here ya go.....

wheels.jpg

4. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

whtbaron and lurker mick like this.
  5. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

6. ronotron

ronotron

7. chop.jpg

8. Could one of you guys put some slot mags and blackwalls on my 55?

536513b99d505badb45923e0b1cb9509.jpg

9. ronotron

ronotron

Wow that was quick. Thanks Moose!

I’m. It sure if a chop works on these Falcons... Makes the body look like just a big rectangular slab... Anyone have a preference?

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

10. Squablow

Squablow

chop.jpg

It's pretty boxy for a smooth chop. I tried laying the rear window forward, opening up the wheelwell a bit and also stretching the front doors/eliminating the rears but I'm not sure if I like it, it's a ton of work and ends up looking a bit like a Rambler.

If it was mine, I'd skip the chop and focus on the stretched doors/2 door conversion. That by itself would look nice. Maybe you could get donor doors and B pillars from the States, save you some time.

Also, I don't think the visor is doing you any favors either. It's an awfully new, boxy body style to have an outside sunvisor on it.

11. wheels.jpg

kiwijeff and Animal like this.
  12. themoose likes this.
  13. 2redrovers

2redrovers

[​IMG]
    I know its not the same model falcon (earlier model from memory) but when I saw it I thought of your chop job.

14. ronotron

ronotron

15. What the heck...May as well hack the hell out of it........

2.jpg

Peanut 1959 likes this.
  16. AHotRod

AHotRod

Moose... you have amazing skills.

I wonder what happened to the others that did Photoshop around here?

themoose likes this.
  17. madfish

madfish

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

18. verde742

verde742

I wonder what happened to the others that did Photoshop around here?

I have absolute NO IDEA !!
    But, I bet its hard work.
    Sometimes I think some people are just too demanding. Also I feel some people, ask just for instance: "i.e. what will '39 Ford tail lights look like below my trunk lid on my Model A coupe,?" Or some other easily found modifications, Like "what will maroon, or black paint look like on my '40 Ford coupe..?
    seems that some request could easily be found with a little research, or google..
    I AM IN NO WAY PRIVY TO ANY KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO PHOTOSHOP, OR KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT COULD BE A THANKLESS EFFORT. I totally enjoy some of the request, and just sigh at the basic request..

Thanks again, to The Moose and to Madfish and the others that try to pacify the un-imaginative.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    kiwijeff, gonmad, lurker mick and 2 others like this.
  19. Yes Wayne...You being one of them:confused:

kiwijeff and verde742 like this.
  20. 49toad

49toad

verde742 likes this.
  21. verde742

verde742

put the STOCK chrome pieces back on....:rolleyes:
    but take OFF spotlights...
    :oops: too good lookin' to change, just for "change sake"
    [​IMG]

I love it, ww/ hubcaps, ALL

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    49toad and 509garyd like this.
  22. ronotron

ronotron

Big Thanks Moose... I like it!! May not be to everyone’s taste, but that’s one of the great things about what we love...

For hose wondering why a four door? The Australian car market primarily only built four door variants.. we had a 64 and 65 falcon coupe, and some valiants but pretty much everything was a four door...

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

waylow64bird, themoose and AHotRod like this.
  23. 392

image.jpeg Moose I've got another thread started high or low tail lights. Could you move these lower about half way down body. Then maybe a set of 37 ford lights on small stands at frame. One last is to flush mount some on back. Your choice of style. Thanks.

509garyd likes this.
  24. verde742 I agree with you 100%! Sometimes I just think, "come on guys, just go look at your car and squint, I mean it works on women so it should work on cars". And some request car modification that have no intention of ever being built. As long as the photoshoppers don't mind then it's not for me to say.

kiwijeff likes this.
  25. verde742

verde742

Honestly I feel some of the photo experts are such pleaser, they just don't want to say "no I am not goin'to put W/W's on yer '50 Merc. or some other basic changes.
    I enjoy the heck out of their work, but some request are so available if people just use "google"
    the "ask for" efforts have been done many times.

I don't have a dog in the race, but I really appreciate the efforts,
    (except for color changes.)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  26. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

For myself, sometimes the photo work has already been done by the time I get to it. Maybe it's not an idea I like. One time I did a request that I knew was going to look awful, but did it to show why. Then people heaped abuse on me, because it looked so bad! Luckily I have a good sense of humor about it.

I do this because it's fun and I like to get what's in my in mind on screen. I've come to realize that some people literally have no imagination. That is, they really cannot envision what their car would look like painted red or with mag wheels. So I'm glad to help when I can.

But when I spend 4 hours of my time and don't get a simple thank you, that's a drag.

verde742, kiwijeff, whtbaron and 4 others like this.
  27. verde742

verde742

Excellent response, thank you !!!!

Rot 'n Kustom likes this.
  28. If I had your talent, I would take on "some" of the request, but I don't. There are some modification that really knock me off the chair, like a Chevy II with a Corvair roof, wow. You guys have a gift of vision. Keep up the good work. Oh, while your at it, could you put Jayne Mansfield boobs on my wife and then maybe add Beyonce's butt. Thanks.

29. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

I find it kind of frustrating to see people that can't/won't extend the simple courtesy of saying please and thank you when requesting a photoshop job and I'm not the guy that will be doing the work!