Register now to get rid of these ads!

Checking in from Texas, new to the site & hot rods

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by nrh_Sportster, Jan 30, 2018.

1. nrh_Sportster

nrh_Sportster
    from Katy, TX

Hello,

Name is Nick, new to the site. I am helping my uncle out with his 1932 Chrysler Coupe (original steel body). He has had it the majority of my life, lol. It needs some work, but looks good for it's age and for the number of years it has been sitting.
    FB_IMG_1492718493470.jpg

I have some questions to pick everyone's' wisdom with, but I will ask in the main forums.

2. Did they change the meaning of "INTRODUCE YOURSELF" since the days I went to school?

3. nrh_Sportster

nrh_Sportster
    from Katy, TX

I am not sure what all personal info you are looking for. I stated my name and my intend, any more info would be a brief biography in my books. But, thank you for setting the tone for this site!

4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi Nick & welcome. You posted enough info for me and likely the majority of Hambers. Previous post is NOT the tone of this site.
    Nice ride you have & we do not see lots of the old Chryslers. so keep us posted and ask all the questions you want on the Main forum. Jimmie

5. @nrh_Sportster, Welcome from Ft. HOOD, TX.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

6. This is not the first time you snap at New Members who are introducing them selves and their vehicles. You’re like the troll under the bridge.

"Everything Rises and Falls on LEADERSHIP!!"