Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods United pacific new 32 pickup cost?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by haileyp1014, Jan 21, 2018.

1. sanfordsotherson

sanfordsotherson
    from So. Cal.

The '32 Ford truck cab with doors hung and with latches, with or without a cowl vent is: &14,499.00. Window regulators, door handles, and glass is not included. Also, the cab doesn't include a dash, or a firewall. The cost of a cab & bed is $17,000.00.

It's very nice too. Same quality as their 5-window coupe body, and like the coupe, all stock Ford stuff fits it.

haileyp1014 likes this.
  2. Thanks sanfordsotherson, That's all we were looking for back on top of Page 1. Personally I don't think that price is out of line at all. Were I going to step up for one and without a Firewall I would want to see my stock Ford unit installed in place just to be sure it fits as well as they say.
    The Wizzard

3. k32t

k32t
    from Hog town

Does that bring down the price of an original ?

Attached Files:

4. Bubba1955

Bubba1955

I like it...They just need to offer it with a '34 firewall so anyone over 5'8" can fit.

5. I love this stuff. I can't wait until they start repopping a Sedan or Phaeton.

Your light years ahead going this route in my opinion.

6. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

I think it's priced in the ball park. If I was wanting another 32 PU I'd be a player. I think the originals will continue to bring good money based on condition. I'm on my 4th deuce pu and have been fortunate to find good complete cabs here in the Midwest. I had to step up for my last cab, 6000.00 and a 2000mile round trip to get it but total body work was under 20 hr's. Media blaster said he'd never seen nicer. It's great when companies like UP take the gamble on parts like the deuce cab and 5 window.

7. markjaramillo

markjaramillo

Picked up this one I believe a 33 but still in great shape a few dings up top but no patch panels needed doors are in great shape still had the dash and column there still out there . And a good price IMG_20180113_124312.jpg

BONNEVILLE BOB 95 likes this.
  8. The rear of the cab looks like a 33. HRP