Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1946-48 Lincoln V12 Block With Parts

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by burbanite, Sep 22, 2017.

1. burbanite

burbanite

City: Melbourne

State: Florida
    Price: $1500.00
    1946-48 Lincoln V12 Diamond replacement block with main caps. The bores are standard, block has been dipped, magnafluxed and sonic checked, the values for each bore are written on the block. Has two factory sleeves. Rust is just flash rust, no pits. Comes with a standard crankshaft, camshaft with timing gear, timing gear cover, distributor and oil pan.

Engine was purchased from RAREBIKE here on the HAMB, (in fact most of these pics are his),but the project never came to fruition.

The bad news is that I have no way to crate or ship this so it will need to be picked up by you. I am located in Central Florida.

Asking $1500.00 for everything.

Block1.JPG Block2.JPG Block3.JPG Block4.JPG Block5.JPG Block6.JPG Block7.JPG Block8.JPG Block9.JPG Block10.JPG Camshaft.JPG Crankshaft.JPG Distributor.jpg Timing Cover.jpg Rods.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  2. burbanite

burbanite

Everyone needs one of these at least once in their lives.

3. burbanite

burbanite

Time for something new.

4. burbanite

burbanite

If I'm ever in town long enough I'll remember I have this for sale...

5. burbanite

burbanite

Just got reminded about this...

I moved from CA to FL in 2018, dragged this with me because I decided to hang onto it for my next coupe build but still work keeps getting in the way. After moving it again to the new house using a large truck with a lift gate I finally gave in and told myself that I wasn't going to move it again and only once I have another car will I look at engines.

So, it is now for sale again... As before, it will need to be picked up but in Central Florida this time, more than a two man job to lift it and I don't even have an engine hoist. I did show in the photos but failed to mention that it does have rods.