Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Anyone know Dat Dirty Rat in Rochester, NY ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by corncobcoupe, Dec 17, 2017.

1. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Anyone know Dat Dirty Rat out of Rochester, NY ?

I sent him a Private Conversation Message back on December 3rd and has not replied.

The last he was on was November 26th

Anyone know him or of him - know if he is ok or not ?

2. I don’t personally know him but I know at least one guy that does. I can ask him if he’s heard from him

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

3. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Cob, I tried to respond to your earlier request, but apparently there was a problem there. Dat Dirty Rat is also known as Tommy Babcock who until recently did live in Rochester. As far as I know he is okay. I saw him this summer when he was back here for a visit. He now lives in Florida, close to the Orlando area I think. His uncle Dan, a long time member of the Rochester Street Rods is still here and I will contact him to see if he can give me any further info on Tom.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Cob, yes I still have the B'ville but have not driven it for a couple years. Sorry, I forgot to include this in my original response. What happened to the Chev pickup?

5. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Contact made.

Thanks Fellas

PS........ oldandkrusty ( kept the pick up a couple of years and sold it to buy a newer one )

6. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Hey Cob Sorry I don’t get on here much anymore and just have a lot going on man—I sent ya my contact info—keep in touch!

Krusty & everyone who reached out Thanks—i’ll be coming to visit once that white sh1t gone