Register now to get rid of these ads!

EZ Cool Insulation

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Lobucrod, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

EZ Cool Insulation is one of the best heat insulators on the market and its a pretty decent sound deadener too.

We are proud to be an Alliance Vendor and owe a lot of our success to HAMB customers. We have supplied insulation for Hotrods, Classic Cars, Trucks, Race Cars, Antique Cars, Airplanes, Military Vehicles, Kit Cars, and it works great on garage doors too.

My wife Kelly and I do all of the packaging and shipping ourselves so we are able to keep costs down so we can continue to offer a good product at a price the average Joe can afford.

Alliance members get a 10% discount.

Mike Harbour

2. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

I bought some. Good quality, fast shipping, priced well and it works! Keep up the good work!

3. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

has great stuff and good prices.

A-PLUS

4. Mike hooked me up with a Godzilla-sized roll of EZ Cool. I'm another happy customer :)

5. Not just great stuff but THE BEST. Very fair price for the quality.

Lobucrod is also a big supporter of the Alliance Auction.

TOP NOTCH

6. cookie32

cookie32
    from Australia

I'll add my 2 cents worth as well, great product, and greater service, shipped to me down under, at a very reasonable price, want a great product at a fair price? a rare thing these days, so see EZ

7. 52kiwi

52kiwi

Yep I'm using it and found to be good and the customer service is excellent too.:)

8. bondolero

bondolero

Have used GT Mat, Dynamat, and Rattle Trap with adhesive back. This insulation is twice as easy to intall in old cars, looks super, costs less, and has way LESS Waste being foiled on both sides. Heck his seam tape is even better.
    Am ordering for a second car.

teem74 and Bill's Auto Works like this.
  9. EZ Cool

EZ Cool
    Alliance Vendor
    from Slaton TX

For anyone interested in this product, I have retired and am referring everyone to Carinsulation.com. Kevin is a good guy and will take care of you.

Bill's Auto Works likes this.