Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Best HAMB signature

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by scrap metal 48, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Lots of good signatures, some make you laugh ,some make you think.
    Mine doesn't do either but it's out of this world.

2. mine, { I may have to grow old. But I don't have to grow up! } That's me;)

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. ..................................That, and being two slices of bread short of a sandwich.:eek:

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  4. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

Hey lothiandon1940: Like...His elevator doesn’t go all the way up?

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

5. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

taken from a gi buddy/ i might smoke joke and take dope but i dont play thats why i quit school in first grade cause of recess .

6. DB Cooper

DB Cooper
    from Oregon

Life's a garden. Dig it
    -Joe Dirt

WTF really and scrap metal 48 like this.
  7. John Stimac

John Stimac

8. I found mine written on my kitchen wall after pulling the old cupboards out. I left it and added this to it.
    "Never roll in the mud with pigs. You'll get all muddy and they'll love it."

9. johnc451

johnc451

The first time I signed onto the HAMB, I came across a post with this signature:
    "the sun don't shine on the same dog's ass all the time"
    This pretty much sums up how I deal with life's uncertainties and lack of reason. I always try to be grateful when good things happen and glad for others when it is some one else"s turn. Have felt that way for 70+ years---never saw it so tersely expressed.

10. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

Sale is such as easy word to use. Probably less of a common mis-use as “their, there and they’re” or “affect, effect”. I guess we all have our own peeves

I have a part for sale that I will sell to the first person who brings cash. NO it is not for sell and NO I will not sale it!

TagMan likes this.
  11. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

“I wouldn’t want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.” – Groucho Marx

12. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Mr Beaner;
    "No man crosses a chasm in two jumps".
    They laughed when they visualized it.
    My kids use that one. It confounds at first, then, the whole neighborhood was saying it.
    I also noticed more things getting done in one effort. Like raking the yard.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  13. Just remember..."".When your wife wants your opinion,she will give it to you"

chryslerfan55 and Lou kriger like this.
  14. "Clubs are for Baby Seals" ~ Little Wings

czuch likes this.
  15. Cause when I was a kid , went through a lotta tires !

16. Germ

Germ

I'm not very much liked here. I still visit when I miss hearing my name or when I need to find another rockabilly chick to impregnate..

17. F&J

F&J

I was a late bloomer here, you asswipe, So I missed YOUR BEST as it happened!!!! But I ran across a few of your.... um....er... so caring? , so loving?, epic "Thoughts" here and there...LMFAO..

Hey, you married? oh, don't swing that way...sorry... I just say that to any male or female that has the same grey matter, or is it "lack of"?? as ME??

Hey, you got any ...um...er...."candid pics".. of these so called Rockabilly CUTIES? ...Ohooooo ....I like Cuties...a LOT..

Get your arse back here, get these candyasses back in line, will ya?

Oh, You don't know me that well? Here are a few pics from one day this weekend, maybe one night too??
    100_2548.JPG
    See the hottie with her Big Boy brother? Oh, he did not stop ME!! This is the first time EVER, I come home smelling like top shelf perfume!! NO LIE!!

100_2549.JPG
    Ok, I get her out of my hair...this guy with slicked back hair parks fucking crooked like he don't do rules?? OH, this child poser? Lifer US NAVY Seal Team 6 guy, 4 years in Nam, demo expert there...yawn..oh, I see a thing in that truck cab I thought was a cane? No AHole Frank, that is some tool...he says "I do have one fake knee from kicking Harleys since 3 years old"... BUT "The other leg got shot while parachuting in to save hostages in Middle East" wherever that is?...Oh, was also in the One in Iran, Hostages held there too, I went to his house that late day..Beware of Dogs? PFffttt. they loved me, now perfume flavor is masked by Dog Licks to my face?

I park where I WANT, less walking right? This be a place that works with mentally "gifted" people..no..they ARE friends of MINE!
    100_2541.JPG

ok, below ...then some helpers show up...the Blonde with the Thumbs Up? She needs a younger man, maybe you? Listen, you keep away from the grey haired one, ok? She's mine, dude!
    100_2542.JPG

Hey, I keep getting the comments in the city..."you remind me of..." and People ask me about meetings at City Hall? WTH?? OH< I look just like the Mayor! NO lie...

So I figure I can use this city owned car???
    100_2525.JPG

Drivers permit expired DeC 31, so I must be careful! Whatever that means... I get home...soooo tired and crabby so I do my best for a sweeter pic of me?
    100_2575.JPG
    IDK, I look too tired? How can I get a younger chick?? I am sad now after trying to cheer you up!!, thanks a lot!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    czuch, chryslerfan55 and Max Gearhead like this.
  18. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

There’s no education from a second kick of a mule. -Mitch McConnell (Majority Leader United States Senate) lol I like it! Well said.

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.