Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1956 GMC PICKUP

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by jgang, Dec 6, 2017.

1. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

City: hamburg

State: New York
    Price: 18,000 OBO
    Im selling all of my old cars. This is one of them. 1956 gmc. Stock chassis with mustang ii front suspension and dropped spindles. 1970's camaro rear end with 308 gears. All breaks rebuilt. Sbc 400 with new edlebrock lifters and cam. New edlebrock manifold and holley carb. Turbo 400 trans. New Crager series 69 rims. Body is decent with patina and a small hole here and there. Nothing crazy. I have all the glass with new rubbers and felts etc. Wiring harness is in but needs finishing. Truck runs drives and stops. Needs new heavier duty springs up front... Shes hefty up front with all the gmc bumper and such. Original seat in great shape. Have all the original guages not sure what works yet though. Still workin on it when i can. Stainless exhaust and Tilt column and a bunch of other little misc odds and ends. Car is located just south of buffalo ny. All work was done by a reputable builder out of leroy ny. 18k obo. The price is obo... dont be afraid to make a reasonable offer.

2. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

winter bump. open to offers

3. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

new years bump... price is obo ladies and fellas. throw something out there and see what sticks...

4. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

bump. make me an offer if youre interested. thanks

5. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

bump... its best offer and im looking to move it.