Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Y'all

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by 300racr, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Been awhile since been in here and thought I would say Hey!. No news on the car as it has been setting quietly in it's corner. Between work and major house issues just haven't had the drive to do anything with it.Also have been busy doing club stuff as our Chapter is hosting next years Inliners Convention up in Flagstaff.Hoping that I can get out and get the car done soon thoughAlso Mike sold his dragster and it is now up in Vegas,You may see it at Eagle field next year with the new owner. Anyway Hope everyone is having a good Holiday season and have a Happy New year. Rich

2. bobw

bobw

Jan 2 at midnight. My friend is bringing my Bantam and I'll run the dragster.

3. RacerRoy3

RacerRoy3
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I hope he doesn't cancel this year. I would love to take a look at it. If it's half as nice as the 'bullet it's something special.

4. bobw

bobw

Bantam waiting 002.JPG
    Here it is waiting for the engine & th400. The doors are being lettered to resemble Gabby Bleeker's Fuel Bantam Coupe.

gasser-a-go-go and catdad49 like this.

5. RacerRoy3

RacerRoy3
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I like it! I saw Gabby run many times at Oswego and U.S. 30. Nothing like the old fuel coupes!

6. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

Hi Rich, Was that the FED you once spoke to me about perhaps being an old Logghe car?