Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Rodder's Journal #77

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by town sedan, Dec 19, 2017.

1. I get my copies thru the Oz distributors and have done so since #1 however the cost with postage is starting to get a little high........whilst I do get it early, about 2 weeks ago ......however there was no poster included nor mentioned and the copy that we get is the "subscribers" copy, with the Eddie Dye Roadster on the front cover.............would have been nice to get the poster and I've emailed RJ direct..........see what happens.........Andy Douglas

2. goldmountain

goldmountain

K13: I buy it here in Lethbridge at either SaveOn Foods or Chapters. They charge $15.99, just as it is listed on the cover. The only down side I see is trying to figure out when it comes in since it is a quarterly.

3. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

mine came today, yeehaw!

4. Someone's not doing their job. Chapters here puts a price tag over it for $19.95.

Sent from my SM-G950W using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. Shamus

Shamus
    from NC

Found mine soaking wet on the front porch. So much for substitutes?? My regular carrier puts it on the back deck under cover. Poster was soaked - drying out in the bath tub - thanks to the cellophane wrapper, the mag survived. Love the '34 coup - gives me ideas for the 331 HEMI hiding in the far corner of the garage.

Attached Files:

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. ...if you guys get a damaged one from your mailman, let the guys at Rodder's Journal know, they'll replace it,...I got one that had messed up pages, they replaced it, no charge.

7. Just had a reply from Jennifer at The Rodders Journal Customer Service offering to send a poster direct and have conveyed my appreciation for the offer and her prompt reply............nice to have good service still...........Andy Douglas

8. 52lomofo

52lomofo

Wondering when it will be available in stores in Canada

9. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Got mine a couple of weeks ago at The Old Car Centre in Langley BC. Chose the subscriber version and it has a fold out of Rawlings '34 Ford. Definitely no poster. Will call customer service after Christmas.

10. Got mine!

11. ...............Jeez, and someone said that they are still having to pipe in sunshine out there.:D;)........Still waiting here in Southern Maryland.

lothianwilly71 and 61cad like this.
  12. IMG_0399.JPG IMG_0400.JPG IMG_0399.JPG IMG_0400.JPG BMet Brian Bass in Denton this year(Pistons and paint) about 2 months ago.He had a early copy of 77 Rodders Journal with him. Nice guy---had some t shirts,etc from his shop. Took some pics of his deuce roadster.

elgringo71 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  13. ^^^^^Bass has skills^^^^^:)

lothianwilly71 likes this.
  14. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

I am guessing you get yours from the same place as me. As I am in Castlemaine I am going to follow that up here and see what I find out.

15. primed34

primed34

With the poor mail service we have here in West Tennessee, I'll get my issue next year.:(

mikeallcars likes this.
  16. hdman6465

hdman6465
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Got mine yesterday, loved the pics of my old friend Jim Walkers cars and can't wait to see more. Of course that red car and the black one on the poster ain't too bad. LOL

17. k32t

k32t
    from Hog town

just bought #76 at a magazine rack in a mall $15.95 Canadian.

18. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Haa! They all (and Pennsyltuckians)come over here to visit us? We're the narrowest portion of the state at about 9 miles as the Ravens fly?

Woohoo! 77 arrived today,Dec 28!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  19. Got my copy yesterday.:D