Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects My chopped n channeled '48 F-1 custom pickup build thread

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fleet-master, Apr 21, 2013.

1. fleet-master

fleet-master

Apologies to all who've been trying to follow my thread...the pickup is in storage at mo )has been for a while) although I have been picking away at the doors and have the windout vent windows working . I'm trying to find time to paint my 57 Bel-Air but family and paying jobs are taking a lot of time . I'm the busiest I've been for quite some time at work ( I'm self-employed panel-beater / coachbuilder) .
    I'll post an update just as soon as I can ...promise :)

kidcampbell71 and koolkemp like this.
  2. justabeater37

justabeater37
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

A T and an F1 pick up. We seem to have plenty in common. Plan is to channel to the running boards, Move the cab back a couple inches, extend it a couple inches, chop 3-4", shorten the box, move the rear axle back to center the rear wheel opening on the fender better, 41 passenger fender tops, 48 Cad grille, and 39 Merc hood. Just a mild custom. IMG_1408.JPG IMG_1593.JPG

kidcampbell71 and fleet-master like this.
  3. fleet-master

fleet-master

WOW Dusty Roads , not sure how I missed an email notification on your post ...but MAN that truck loos sweeeeet ..I LOVE the colour too !! Thanks for thinking of me and posting , much appreciated :)

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. spurgeonforge

spurgeonforge

Any time on the F1? One of my favorites.

5. fleet-master

fleet-master

Not as yet sorry, been working on my off topic 57 IMG_3953 (Medium).JPG IMG_3948 (Medium).JPG

spurgeonforge likes this.
  6. NewEnglandRust

NewEnglandRust

Nice build and nice work on the fabrication! I love that you went for something different! I'm starting my build in the next couple weeks here. This is great inspiration for something cool! Keep up the good work!

7. nunattax

nunattax
    from IRELAND