Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Score!yblock weiand valve covers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jhouse88, Dec 21, 2017.

1. jhouse88

jhouse88
    from toledo

Im super stocked as ive never seen these before. Any body have some or seen them? Will go great with my 30 sedan build. Now to decide if i keep um and sell the offys i got or sell um to fund other parts. Either way im stoked.

Attached Files:

2. RacingRoger

RacingRoger

3. 562roadster

562roadster

Whoa! You dont see to many of those around! Good score

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. Mark T

Mark T

That's a pretty rare set of valve covers, you see lots of Edelbrock and Offenhausers but not many Weiands.

I had the same set a few years ago that I sold to help fund one of my many projects, Great score!!!

5. wicarnut

wicarnut

51 Merc 5-07-17 030.JPG . Here's my SBC covers in my Merc, glass beaded, satin clear. I would think SBC was more common, have never seen a set on anything in 20+ years. Good find, had a man offer me $250 for them at Back to 50's, I turned him down as I like "Old Stuff" $500 maybe LOL

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  6. Truck64

Truck64
    from Ioway

As the kids like to say "You Suck!!!"

Nice score

7. I installed a set of Weiand covers ( sbc) on a 34 Ford hot rod pickup about 5 years ago when I was replacing the heads. I don't see too many of those around and don't remember ever seeing a set for Ford Y Block before.

8. jhouse88

jhouse88
    from toledo

Yeah i sold a set of caddy ones in june to help buy my house. I regret selling um even tho i dont have a cad engine. I really dig my offy valve covers cus they are not speedway repops and they match my bellhousing adapter.

9. Very. Cool I've got a set of the "SAY-WHY-AND" ones but am still wanting some block letters like yours. Let me know if you decide to let them go!