Register now to get rid of these ads!

Long time non active

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by fleet58, Dec 10, 2017.

1. fleet58

fleet58

Its been 6 years since I logged in to HAMB, wondering if much has changed in regards to viewing threads like the one for for the Camaro clip in stall in a 58 Chevy panel. Ive got a 58 Fleetside I want todo this to, but the pictures don't come up for me. Says to up date my info. Cans someone help me please. Thank you, Rich Seims

2. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

Your thread will get closed if you post any ifs stuff. To post a picture
    1) click on the + sight in bottom left hand corner of the app
    2) click on the second icon that has a square and two triangles.
    3) go through your camera and select the pictures you want to post
    4) hit the reply in top right corner
    Good luck on your truck, love task force trucks

3. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

If you used the 3rd party "Photo-Bucket" hosting site they are no longer a free photo hosting company.

You have to pay something like a $ 400.00 fee per year to get your photos back or be able to post them.

4. A lot has changed since you last logged in,and the rules are not just suggestions. HRP

The H.A.M.B. focuses on TRADITIONAL hot rods and customs. Posts pertaining to traditionally inspired, but not quite period perfect belong on the main forum found here. Please note that we don't focus on things such as modern fuel injected motors, big-inch wheels, frame clips, after market independent suspensions, etc... at all on the H.A.M.B.. As such, posts that stray away from the "traditional inspired" will be deleted.

Moriarity likes this.

5. 117harv

117harv