Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

For Sale 1930 Ford Sport Coupe Project SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by push_rod, May 24, 2017.

1. push_rod

push_rod

City: San Lorenzo

State: California
    Price: 18,000.00
    Price: $12,000.00 USD
    Price: $12,000.00USD
    I have owned this 1930 Ford Sport Coupe since 1988; the original plan was it would be a car for my dad to drive (since his first car was a 1930 Chevy Coupe, and he was born in 1930.). I have spent the last 29 years collecting parts for it, and working on it, but the project has stalled many times for many reasons. I am close to kind of inheriting a drivable 1940 Ford tudor Street rod that my dad and I built (that car became dad’s car to drive.), so I need to make room for it… the Sport Coupe has to go. The last time I sat down and counted up all the receipts, I had close to $24,000.00 invested in parts, materials, and labor! Asking $12,000.00. The car has a good California Title, and is currently licensed as a "non-op".
    Call Dave at: (510) 219-5664 between 10am and 9pm PST.

-Original 1930 Ford Sport Coupe Body with original doors, and original top of gas tank cover (patch panels already installed.).
    -All new reproduction wooden top bows with original metal bracing.
    -New reproduction front and rear fenders and braces, rumble lid, running boards, polished stainless trim set, and running board splash aprons.
    -New Rootleib four piece hood with 1932 style center hinge, and 1932 style side panel louvers.
    -New reproduction 1932 Ford Brookeville Roadster Filled Grille Shell, and reproduction grille.
    -Vintage Friends low 1932 style under grille splash apron.
    -Gennie Shifter “V” style polished stainless steel front 1932 style spreader bar with polished license plate frame and back plate already mounted.
    -Full set of Bitchin Products brushed aluminum louvered “Under Panz”.
    -Gennie Shifter “V” dropped polished stainless headlight bar.
    -Vintique reproduction 1932 headlights with halogen bulbs.
    -New Bob Drake 1939 tail lamps installed into rear pan. Buckets modified to clear rumble lid, and halogen bulb kits installed.
    -New polished aluminum rear license plate frame, with built in light.
    -Complete, finish painted (bright Tropical Turquoise) TCI Chassis with all brake and fuel lines plumbed. Includes complete front and rear four bar suspensions with four inch dropped tubular front axle, Posies reversed eye front leaf spring, front disc brakes, shocks, TCI front anti-sway bar, and complete narrowed 1969 Ford nine inch rear axle with drum brakes (all new brake components, springs, wheel cylinders and dual master cylinder, calipers, hoses, wheel and axle bearings, and seals.) and adjustable coil-over rear shocks.
    -New Mullins Vega Style steering box, with Borgesson U-joints and shaft, connected to a low mileage 1975 Buick Skylark tilt steering column (Race Master upper column drop, and muffler clamp lower clamp.).
    -Brand new custom length balanced driveshaft made by Driveline Service of San Leandro, CA.
    -Brand new, GM crate 3.8L (231ci) Buick V6 motor (purchased new from the Oakland GMC Truck Center). The motor has an Edelbrock Performer four-barrel intake manifold, Edlebrock Performer camshaft and double-roller timing chain and gear set.
    -New fuel pump, alternator, and Sankyo AC Compressor. All new belts and hoses installed.
    -New Kenne Bell high volume oil pump kit (not installed).
    -New 390 c.f.m. Holley carburetor with electric choke, and show chrome dress up kit. Lokar spoon accelerator pedal and cable linkage installed. Chromed air cleaner.
    -Newly rebuilt (by Keith’s transmissions, of Castro Valley, CA) GM/ Buick Turbo 350 transmission with shift kit installed. All transmission cooling lines plumbed and connected. Gennie Shifter kick down cable installed.
    -Complete, installed, and plumbed, R12, Vintage Aire air conditioning/ heater system.
    -New Stockton Wheels (painted bright tropical Turquoise) 1940 Ford Style steel 15 inch wheels with new BFG radial tires, and new reproduction smooth (no “V8”) 1940 Standard style hubcaps and ribbed trim rings.
    -New Walker 1932 Ford Radiator, with built in transmission cooler, and attached Air Conditioner Condensor, and attached polished stainless steel overflow tank.
    -New LTL Saddle style gas tanks installed. New “Tanks Inc.” Saddle style gas tanks also included (better than LTL).
    -Custom smoothed stock style cast iron exhaust manifolds, coated with aluma-spray.
    -Complete new, aluminized exhaust system with 24” long “Smithy’s” mufflers.
    -New Bob Drake 1932 front and rear bumpers mounted with modified 1930 bumper braces.
    -Rear body pan replaced with longer version made by Brookville Roadster (stock one also included).
    -1940 Ford style under dash emergency brake handle with complete Gennie Shifter parking brake cable kit installed.
    -Completed Ran Francis Wire Works wiring kit (partially installed; start and ignition circuits wired). Includes lights left on/ key left in ignition warning chime kit, and LED shift indicator kit, plus other extras.
    -New 2-speed wiper motor (mounts above windshield).
    -Original windshield frame and hinge with new glass.
    -New door side roll up glass, and complete new glass felt channel run kit, and new reproduction crank window mechanisms, and handles.
    -All new locks, latch mechanisms, and handles for doors, hood, and rumble lid.
    -Early 1980’s Dodge Omni front bucket seats and tracks, installed onto rectangular tubing riser.
    -New retractible seat belts.
    -New Wabbit’s Wood Works Burlwood dashboard, with complete set of Classic Instruments Vintage Series gauges installed. Headlight, and AC/ heat switches Complete dash is prewired with two plugs for gauges, and all displays.
    -Complete set of custom tan plastic dash, and steering column, knobs made from Dennis Carpenter’s 1940 Ford Standard headlight switch, and studded cigar lighter knobs.
    -New reproduction stainless steel cowl bands, and 1932 grille band.
    -New reproduction rumble seat spring back and cushion set.
    -New Reproduction 1932 Style Cowl Lights installed (used as front turn signals, and parking lights.).
    -Can include 1 gallon of Ditzler DAU bright Tropical Turquoise paint, plus 1 gallon of hardener (no longer available locally, but custom mixed for this car.).
    -2 spare, solid extra 1930-31 Coupe doors.
    IMG_0138.JPG UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_169c.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_169d.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_16a1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
  2. push_rod

push_rod

Bump

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

3. push_rod

push_rod

Bump

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

4. push_rod

push_rod

Bump