Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Automotive photographs , These make great Christmas Gifts :-)

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by tierod, Aug 11, 2016.

1. City: Indianapolis

State: Indiana
    Price: 22.00 ea
    Automotive photographs

Great for your Man Cave, Office or Garage… These photos make a great gift for the Auto minded people in your life..

Pictures taken at local shows and events and lend an interesting perspective on the hobby.

All pictures are 16” by 20” and are shipped in a cardboard tube to protect the picture.
    They are not framed, as everyone’s taste and décor is different. :)

Select from 4 different portfolios of over 100 pictures in Color, Black and White and some in Sepia tone.

All rights reserved ©TIEROD

Photographs in this publication may not be reproduced

in any form without the permission of the author.

Permission may be obtained by sending a written request.

Price is $28.00 US. I accept PayPal.

Thanks,

“Tierod”.

Here are a few Samples ..
    upload_2016-8-11_13-19-58.png

upload_2016-8-11_13-20-34.png

upload_2016-8-11_13-21-2.png

upload_2016-8-11_13-21-35.png

upload_2016-8-11_13-21-56.png

This is Portfolio Number 1 of 4
    https://get.google.com/albumarchive...xfKXPEBUQBtQTwNs2VwgC?authKey=CPimm6fK3rnP8gE

2. WOW, good feedback from those of you that bough some prints.. (Thank You :) )
    16" by 20" prints, copyright logo not on prints, delivered rolled in a mailing tube...
    Working on a set of race car prints, mostly vintage.
    Great Man Cave gifts Garage, Home or Office....
    "TIEROD"....

3. I'll be at the "HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet Friday and Sat, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. Come by and see these pictures for yourself.... there kool shots that are 16" by 20" ... make a great gift or addition to your office or man Cave..

4. Here's a couple samples from the FLATHEAD collection...
    upload_2016-10-19_12-26-27.png

upload_2016-10-19_12-26-44.png

16" by 20" prints, copyright logo not on prints, delivered rolled in a mailing tube...

Thanks,
    Tierod....

5. Went to a Vintage Flathead V\8 meeting, sold the whole set of Flathead pictures...WOW,
    These would make great Christmas Gifts. They are 16" by 20" ... make a great gift or addition to your office or man Cave.. I can have them printed any size you need, let me know, I'll price them out for you... :)

6. OK< You know you need that special gift, unique photos.. PM me...

7. Still time for that unique gift.. :) Scroll up, and look at the albums...

8. Don't have Sad Eyes [​IMG] Make yourself or someone special, happy with a picture from one of my collections... [​IMG]
    upload_2017-4-11_15-16-58.png

I will be at the "HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet Friday and Sat, May 19th and 20th, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. Come by and see these pictures for yourself.... these kool shots are 16" by 20" ... and make a great gift or addition to your office or "Man Cave".. :)

9. I will be at the "HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet Friday and Sat, May 19th and 20th, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. Come by and see these pictures for yourself.... these kool shots are 16" by 20" ... and make a great gift or addition to your office or "Man Cave".. :)

10. WOW, just finished the "HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet Friday and Sat, May 19th and 20th, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. Outside of the Rain, it was a good meet. there was stuff there I have no idea what it was :) .... Any way, I need to have a bunch of prints made to replenish stock.... I was lucky enough to score space in GMC_BUBBA booth. Right across from the "Spark Plug Café"
    upload_2017-5-21_8-58-3.png

FYI: I now have a website that has links to the albums ... check it out https;//www.tierodphotos.com
    check it out... still have some 16" by 20" prints, $22 delivered rolled in a mailing tube...

rhoke398 likes this.
  11. [​IMG]
    Will be at the Fall meet of "HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet Friday and Sat, Sept 15th and 16th, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. I'll be inside the "Scott" Building across from the "SPARK PLUG CAFE" with BUBBA'S DISTRIBUTORS booth., stop in..

12. Come out and "T" me at the fall meet of "HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet, Friday and Sat, Sept 15th and 16th, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. I'll be inside the "Scott" Building across from the "SPARK PLUG CAFE" with BUBBA'S DISTRIBUTORS booth., stop in..
    [​IMG]
    This picture and many many more for sale.. come on out and take a look..
    FYI: I now have a website that has links to the albums ... check it out https;//www.tierodphotos.com
    check it out... still have some 16" by 20" prints, $22 delivered rolled in a mailing tube...

13. [​IMG]
    This picture and many many more for sale, take a look.. I now have a website that has links to the albums ... check it out https;//www.tierodphotos.com

14. OK, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: I'm at the HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. I'll be inside the "Scott" Building across from the "SPARK PLUG CAFE" with BUBBA'S DISTRIBUTORS booth., stop in.. Stop and see me,or just PM me and Ill give you a show special price on 16x20 prints for $18.00 ea. Over 100 prints to chose from....

[​IMG]

15. Christmas Gift Idea: Automotive Photographs
    Great for your Man Cave, Office or Garage… These photos make a great gift for the Auto minded people in your life..
    Pictures taken at local shows and events and lend an interesting perspective on the hobby.
    All pictures are 16” by 20” and are shipped in a cardboard tube to protect the picture.
    Select from several different portfolios of over 100 pictures in Color, Black and White;;
    How about a FORD album or RACE CAR album... check them out here: https://www.tierodphotos.com/
    [​IMG]

16. Christmas Gift Idea: Automotive Photographs
    [​IMG]
    Select from several different portfolios of over 100 pictures in Color, Black and White;;
    How about a FORD album or RACE CAR album... check them out here: https://www.tierodphotos.com/

17. Don't be a Fish Face....
    [​IMG]
    Come see Bubba or me at the HOOSIER Vintage Wheels" swap meet, at the Johnson County Fairgrounds in Franklin IN. Sept 14-15.
    I'll be inside the "Scott" Building across from the "SPARK PLUG CAFE" with BUBBA'S DISTRIBUTORS booth., stop in.. Stop and see me, or just PM me and Ill give you a show special price on 16x20 prints for $18.00 ea. Over 100 prints to chose from....

18. This shot Won People's Choice in "Awesome Car Colors Photo Challenge" on the ViewBug.Com website... November, 2018 [​IMG]:)
    [​IMG]
    This and many other prints available ... see my website for more great shots like these...https://tierodphotos.com/

19. Christmas Gift Idea:
    [​IMG]
    Automotive Photographs, Great for your Man Cave, Office or Garage…
    These photos make a great gift for the Auto minded people in your life..

All pictures are 16” by 20” and are shipped in a cardboard tube to protect the picture. $28 Ea., Delivered.
    (They are not framed, as everyone’s taste and décor is different.)

[​IMG]

How about a FORD album or RACE CAR album...
    check them out here: https://www.tierodphotos.com/

Custom sizes available, prints of Canvas mounted pictures also available...

20. Don't let the snow get you down...you can even shop online [​IMG]:)
    [​IMG]

How about Automotive pictures with a different view...
    These Photographs are great for your Man Cave, Office or Garage…

They make a great gift for the Auto minded people in your life..

All pictures are 16” by 20” and are shipped in a cardboard tube to protect the picture. $28 Ea., Delivered.
    (They are not framed, as everyone’s taste and décor is different.)

How about a FORD album or RACE CAR album...
    check them out here: https://www.tierodphotos.com/

Custom sizes available, prints of Canvas mounted pictures also available...