Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1928 Ford Model A Special Coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by fcarnut, Jul 31, 2017.

1. fcarnut

fcarnut

City: La Verne

State: California
    Price: SOLD!
    I have a 1928 Model A Ford Special Coupe. Only made from 1928 to 1929. Older Restoration. It was not a high end restoration but built to drive and enjoy. It was driven then stored and has recently been brought back into the light. There are a few chips and dings in the paint ( Washington Blue ). Here are some of the details:
    Good Lebaron Bonney interior, Seat Belts, 12volt Alternator with good battery, everything seems to have been rebuilt from motor to rear end including steering box. External Oil filter and turn signals. Runs and drives nicely. Feels like highway gears in the rear end. I drove it on the freeway at about 55 and it wasn't over reving and was smooth. Has Rumble Seat. The tires are so,so. Clean Ca. Title in hand. Asking $15,000 obo nine0nine 59three-0six6nine Leave message. Calls monitored. NO Text
    You or your agents inspection is welcome and encouraged. I can deliver to a local shipper of your choice if desired for a small fee.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    53koup likes this.
  2. fcarnut

fcarnut

Will be at the Pomona Swap meet 8-13-17 . Come check it out

3. fcarnut

fcarnut

Great Car! Still Available...

4. fcarnut

fcarnut

Still looking for an interested Model A person. Great Cruiser!

5. fcarnut

fcarnut

Last potential buyer never showed. You still have an opportunity. Not miss out! Weekend cruise season is here.

6. fcarnut

fcarnut

Still available....

7. fcarnut

fcarnut