Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Tucker at SEMA take 2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rjones35, Nov 2, 2017.

1. rjones35

rjones35

2. Even cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

rjones35 likes this.
  3. Billy_Bottle_Caps

Billy_Bottle_Caps

That is awesome

rjones35 likes this.
  4. Clone, the Tucker family should sue him for patent infringement.....LOL

5. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This thread has me completely Tucker'd out. :cool:

Clay Belt, Jalopy Joker and rjones35 like this.
  6. dave plmley

dave plmley

I saw Ida's number one Tucker at the Syracuse Nats a while back and really like the car. It was not as refined as this one.

rjones35 likes this.
  7. rjones35

rjones35

The story says the family is involved -

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2017/11/01/tucker-sema

"Ida’s Tucker is now a family affair as well, built with the assistance of Sean and Mike Tucker, great-grandsons of Preston Tucker. Sean is an engineer by trade, and he took part in designing the exhaust and turbo system on the new car. He also made the interior door-release buttons using 3D printing. Sean explains that when the Tucker Corporation originally went under, everything was sold. Over the years, he and his brother worked to buy back as many trademarks and assets as they could, and in 2012 formed Preston Tucker LLC to preserve the business side of the Tucker heritage."

8. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Those guys are good friends of mine, and I can tell you the team they have assembled there are among the best in the country. I would say that the work speaks for itself but in reality the pictures don't really do the car or the workmanship justice. I stood around the thing at Rob's open house for a good few hours and was still noticing new details. The level of finish gives mortals like myself something to aspire to. The reality is that guys like Rob are just operating on a totally different level than most others, it's really something to behold and they deserve whatever accolades come their way.

Hnstray and rjones35 like this.
  9. uncleo

uncleo

Greetings from Long Branch NJ:
    I had the opportunity to attend the unveiling of the new Jack Kiely Tucker at the
    Ida Complex in Marlboro NJ before its trip to the SEMA show and all I can say is
    ''What An Awsome Car.
    Funny story- I went up to the unveiling with another car guy who I think did not
    really want to go....after arriving he saw a 32 Ford Roadster with a Winfield built flathead
    with Duntov heads so he looks it over carefully a few times and says ''first time I saw in
    person a built flathead with real Duntov heads....then he sees a nice looking black
    full fendered 34 Ford....then he sees a 38 Cadillac coupe and I looked over at him and
    he has a smile on his face....he looks at me and says ''I'm glad I talked you into coming!!!!
    Jacks 40 Mercury was featured at our 23rd Annual Cruise to the Jersey Shore Car Show
    this year, Thanks Jack
    Lee Greenwood

Clay Belt likes this.