Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. LBCD

LBCD

James....that is sweet!

James D likes this.
  2. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Try to see how my truck would look the color of the roadster I needed to sell. I'll post a truck similar to have my truck will sit and the roadster id the color I'm thinking of. Maybe with a separate pic with an ivory roof and whitewalls Thanking you in advance............ IMG_3309 (1).PNG IMG_0179 (1).JPG

3. RacingRoger

RacingRoger

Looks like his head is already on it....

daddio211 likes this.
  4. verde742

verde742

Do NOT give him head !!!
    :eek: very un-deserving ........:rolleyes:

RacingRoger and daddio211 like this.
  5. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

Moose. Thanks, I had to go through a lot of actual photographs to find one of the Scout I mentioned. It doesn't show the flames as nice as they appeared but still an idea. Evidently this was before I had a digital camera. I came across a lot of pics I enjoyed looking at again, along the way. Thank you.

Scout.jpg Scout II.jpg

6. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

What are you doing with the rest of the Studebaker truck?

7. There's an old guy on the other end of town, said he has a couple trucks and I think 2 extra beds. Those pics are just examples I snagged from the interwebs. I couldn't stand to tear apart a complete rig like one of those.
    He told me that he's gonna sell the truck cheap though so if you need one let me know and I can help you out.
    One he offered to me over the phone for $600 to give you an idea. He's waiting for his daughter to take pictures and send them to me--

8. You would have to lengthen the hell out of the bed as shown here or shorten the wheel base but it could look pretty good.... COE.jpg

9. Very nice Mr Moose. Any chance you could do a version with the bed length as is and shorten the wheelbase?
    I should have said before that I’ll be putting it on a 3/4 ton van chassis and shortening it to fit the wheel wells.
    Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

10. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

No, I've got all I can handle. Is she going to put in an ad for the trucks? I was thinking about pointing folks on the Studebaker Forum and the Studebaker Truck page, if there was somewhere on the internet to send them.

11. Short.jpg

Ron Funkhouser, LeoH, OahuEli and 2 others like this.
  12. It’s more glorious than I even imagined! Thanks Moose. Might’ve just convinced me right there.

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

themoose likes this.
  13. I’m not certain what their plan is. I put an ad on CL looking for a long bed/box and he replied. After I cherry pick his collection I can forward whatever else to you or ask about how they will advertise. Nice guy to chat with, maybe I can put an ad on the H.A.M.B. and help facilitate for him.

"If it ain't broke - fix it till it is"

LeoH and lowcoe like this.
  14. Leo ...From what I can see it look pretty good. That's a pretty wild interior! A friend of mine had a Scout back in the day but it like a lot of them it got claimed by the rust gods.

LeoH likes this.
  15. Color.jpg WW.jpg

16. harleycontracter

harleycontracter

Looks like that’s the color it’s going to be. Thank you VERY much !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

17. One more time please Moose... Put some Cragar Keystone Mags on it !!
    covers.jpg

Attached Files:

18. Done....

Wheels.jpg

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  19. Thanks AGAIN Moose. Nice job and I think I'm getting it where I want it !!

themoose likes this.
  20. LeoH

LeoH
    from Reno, NV

Well, to be fair, they were seat covers, but they were fun looking. Definitely something to have when you were driving around with the top off. Yep, we got several years' use out of it, but rust did this one in too.

21. You could go zz top

Sent from my SM-N950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

22. @hd1084
    Ahh what the heck Leon...I don't think that Mark will mind if we have a little fun with his great looking car...

zz.jpg

509garyd and Leon Sandcastle like this.
  23. VERY NICE !! I LIKE IT.....

Leon Sandcastle likes this.
  24. I gotta admit, that looks pretty awesome! Although it's not part of the vibe of the HAMB, it's an iconic look.

Sent from my SM-N950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

25. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

All Scary,:D but proper for Edsel!:rolleyes:

26. One thing you have to admit ....Good or bad it left an impression in it's short lifetime.

27. PA-IndianRider

PA-IndianRider

Keystone.... Classics I recall is the type. Not sure about that ... BUT SURE THEY are KEYSTONE

Sent from my XT1650 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

28. patzfab

patzfab
    from Canada

C6519624-57D7-49F9-8ABC-DF1ABF0DAC61.jpeg 0BAAE136-3318-4148-8F38-E2A984CF3887.jpeg It would be greatly appreciated if it were possible to redo this with no fenders on a 32 frame. Everything else, except lights, bumpers and splash aprons, of course could remain as is.

29. I think it will need to have bigger rear tires....

Roadster.jpg