Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

WWII Russian Aircraft Dash Clocks x 2 PRICES LOWERED!

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by hoof22, Aug 2, 2017.

1. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

City: SF Northbay

State: California
    Price: $319.00
    I used to be able to get these awesome dash clocks pretty regularly, and then a few years ago, the supply totally dried up! Well, after years of searching, my Ukrainian friend has finally located TWO more of these incredible EARLY WWll dash clocks, as well as TWO of the slightly newer WWll Style!

I'm going to be a little long winded here, because these things are so cool, I want to tell you all about them!

This is a very rare EARLY WWII era RUSSIAN Aircraft dash clock. It is mechanical, not electric, is very high quality with a jeweled movement, and runs for 5 days on a wind up. The small dial with a single hand on the left is a second hand. My research tells me it was likely used in smaller fighter aircraft, like the Polikarpov I-16 Ishak (Little Donkey). This was the first monoplane airplane with a fully enclosed cockpit and retractable landing gear and was used during WWII.

Don't forget the Russians were our staunch ALLIES during WWII, and were instrumental in ending the war with Nazi Germany!

These cool clocks have the look of an old European Auto Dash Clock. They would make a great addition to any Hot Rod build! They mount flush with 4 screws, like any old aircraft gauge. They are 2 7/8" on the square, the dial is about 2 1/4" in diameter, and they stand about 3/4" tall. They feature a black out face, with "glow in the dark", (probably Radium?), numerals, hands and markings. The two clocks I have listed here are the only ones of this type I have found in many years! And believe me, I have looked!

(UPDATE!! - I just got another one, and it's on the way! My guy found it a couple weeks ago while traveling, and I just got pics, and purchased it on the spot! It's another Black Faced one, and much the same as those pictured here. I will post it as soon as it arrives!)

They show a little wear here & there, but nothing of significance. Not surprising considering it's about 70 years old! These clocks are in excellent operating condition, and keep perfect time.

I guarantee you will never see these on the car next to yours at your next Hot Rod Show!
    There are going to be 4 listed, 2 in this listing and 2 more slightly different style in the next listing.

NEW LOWERED PRICES!!
    #A - The first one pictured is in superb condition, and is priced at $319.00, _ NOW $275.00! (marked down $94.00 from the original price), plus shipping & insurance, (Priority Mail at actual cost, $11.45 includes insurance)

#B - The second one pictured is also in outstanding condition, but a little less perfect then the first, so it's priced at $289.00, - NOW $245.00! (also marked down $95.00 from original price), plus shipping & insurance, (Priority Mail at actual cost, $10.45 includes insurance).

file_73_7 Mod copy RS.jpg R C Black Older Model RS copy.jpg
    If you want to see more pictures of them, side views, back sides, etc., you can view them at my website HotRodleather.com

View attachment 3613635 View attachment 3613636

Russain Clock Group mod RS.jpg
    Also of note, HAMB ALLIANCE MEMBERS WILL GET 10% OFF THE LISTED PRICE!!

These are both listed for sale on the website HotRodLeather.com, and are subject to prior sale. There will be 2 more, slightly newer style with the silver dial, (see pic above), listed for sale, so check those out, too.
    Please contact me with any questions!

Eric
    Hoof22

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

3. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

4. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

BTTT
    I JUST got in ANOTHER BLACK FACED CLOCK, and it is in AMAZING condition! Appears to be NOS! Contact me for pricing info.

5. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

BTTT
    I JUST got in ANOTHER BLACK FACED CLOCK, and it is in AMAZING condition! Appears to be NOS! Contact me for pricing info.
    Thank you!

6. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

BTTT
    THANK YOU!

Eric
    Hoof22

7. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

BTTT

New LOWERED PRICES!!

8. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

BTTT.

If you want to set your dash apart from all the rest, these clocks are a good way to do just that...it's all in the DETAILS!

New LOWERED PRICES!!

Anybody interested in making an offer?

Thank you!!

9. hoof22

hoof22
    Member Emeritus

BTTT

New LOWERED PRICES!!
    Still got some of these!
    These things are cool!!
    Anybody want to make an offer??

Thank you!.