Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hershey 2017 (that was fast)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ct1932ford, Oct 6, 2017.

1. It was another great all guy week for sure! :rolleyes:
    IMG_1753.JPG IMG_1758.JPG IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1750.JPG
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:oops:

2. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

3. joburnsjo

joburnsjo

The wife and I went down Wednesday and Thursday had great weather and a great time

4. my2nd40

my2nd40
    from Tennessee

Wish I had seen the Super Winfield head......

5. topher5150

topher5150

ok I'm gonna be that guy....$17000 for brakes....or did the rest of the car come with it?

jmoney11d7 likes this.
  6. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

It was just for the brakes

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

8. topher5150

topher5150

what the heck were the off of?

9. egads

egads

10. topher5150

topher5150

so kind of like the Audi UFO brakes

11. Mr cheater

Mr cheater

Racing application

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

12. Great thread! I love to go there some day. My luck would be that it would rain every day!

13. [​IMG]
    It's going around that the Vicky sold for $65K and is possibly going over to Sweden. That makes me pretty happy about what I paid for mine this summer but it didn't come with all that expensive dirt!:)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2017
  14. Hershey ain't Hershey without a little rain. At least, you don't get the pleasure of sinking up over your ankles in mud any more.:D

15. in some odd way, i kinda miss the mud.......

16. Erwin

Erwin

It was another great event. Thank you AACA. I'm familiar with most of your posted images. Does one person have time to see it all? Photography helps. Thanks for showing some of yours. The chicken panel would be a fun machine to use at the local farmer's market.

ct1932ford likes this.
  17. PRIMER STUDIO

PRIMER STUDIO
    from Bozeman,MT

Oh man that Vicky looks in awesome shape. Any progress on the ol cabriolet?

18. hardtimesainit

hardtimesainit

'trash indeed',You are correct my friend !
    However, one man's trash is another man's ....?
    This guy called me about six months ago. Same documentation, etc, etc....
    I wanted to BUY the trashed head bare casting only for $$$$. He could have sold rest of stuff and come out ahead $wise. He said no, it could be fixed....go figure ! Still looking for such head in such shape, if you know of one.
    I have his info still and figured that he would be calling me back...lol

19. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

ct1932ford likes this.
  20. flatheadtommy

flatheadtommy

Mr. Cheater, thats a RaceCraft body you have. made in Ca. in the 50's ebd6f5698786e498e44900a353a5cdbe.jpg IMG_1080.JPG

21. Hi Brandon, say hi to dad (Randy) for me.

S-L-O-WL-Y! Like most everything I'm doing! I have it sitting on the bare frame but not much else except for gathering parts. I now have a set of top irons for it that still need to be chopped and am looking for the side glass channels and slides that are very hard to find. So its way down at the bottom of the project list.

Buying the Vicky dropped it another spot. I bought a badly chopped Tudor last month that had a new SoCal chassis that I'm going to use under the Vicky so I pulled that and am selling that body. I would like to get that done before the cabriolet.

My Fordor is still waiting for me to get the fenders painted and the A/C lines made and hooked up.

I have my '56 Chevy Handyman wagon apart and have repainted the dash, put new Bel Air trim and bezels on the dash, installed a new Rain Gear wiper system and am putting some new chrome on it (grill opening trim, back bumper and guards), tailgate cables, handbrake assembly, a Vintage AC dash unit and redoing the stereo with an amp and new speakers.

This week I'm working on getting my gennie '32 5W ready for Arizona Deuce Day this coming October 28th. I haven't driven it in 6 years since I loaded it on the truck to bring it to Arizona so its getting new spark plugs, plug wires, a Skip Haney rebuilt coil, reinstalling a stock fuel pump in addition to the electric one it has and then cleaning the gas tank and fuel system, touching up the paint on the motor and then buffing out the paint a little to make it presentable.

So, three projects going and I'm sitting here on the HAMB again, its no wonder I don't get anything done!

The37Kid and jalopykid like this.