Register now to get rid of these ads!

32 Fordor to Sedan Delivery

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kiwi88, Oct 22, 2010.

1. tub1

tub1
    from tasmania

if it was me i would fit the rear door first then look at the car you have in front of you then and then decide re the side doors but who can make the choice the owner !personally i think the doors need to be longer than 4door but shorter than 2door

2. John Stimac

John Stimac

Hey Del- dont grow up. Someone once told me: "Its never too late to have a wonderful childhood"
    See ya next summer
    John

3. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

on my plymouth i toyed with the idea of putting longer doors on but thought it would look like a tudor with the rear window filled in making it look short,and the doors on my 34 ford del were only an inch longer than the ones on my ply. also the ply has suicide doors which i think helps.

Attached Files:

4. Jimmy B, any more details on the wicked purple delivery? Its so bitchen!
    Thinking about doing the same thing... only fenderless, maybe!

5. racemad55

racemad55

That looks perfect,had the same Idea for quite a few years, even called on the conversion,but wound up with a done 4-door driver that is too nice to cut up !

6. It's been 7 years since I saw this thread and I gotta admit it does look better than I thought in it's photo shopped version. HRP

7. It sure is a shame that there's no follow up to this thread, or pics. Guess it never happened.

8. clem

clem

Car in question has been sold to another local rodder about 3 years ago.
    I met him and saw the car this weekend.
    Looks like it is staying as a fordor for now.