Register now to get rid of these ads!

ATTN: Moline Illinois guys!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Irritant, Apr 19, 2006.

1. any HAMBers in or very close to Moline, Illinois, or Davenport, Iowa? 53chebby and i are hooking up on April 29th to swap junk! moline or davenport looks to be the halfway point for us. anybody around those parts that we could meet and have a bite to eat with and help load and unload? maybe someone with a cool shop to check out?

2. Lil John

Lil John

Well if ya can't find somebody in the quad cityies hows about the CR area... I have a strong back and a waek mind I could help a guy out...

3. 53Chebby

53Chebby

Thanks Lil John, but we're trying to keep this trade as close to halfway for both of us as possible, so I doubt we will end up meeting that far into Iowa. I do have a brother-in-law that lives in Cedar Rapids though so the next time we head out to see him I may drop you a PM.

4. man, shit sure does get buried fast around this place!

5. 53Chebby

53Chebby

Hey guys, anything close would work. Anybody got any buds in the area with a shop that we could at least meet at to trade bodies at. We just need a place to unload and reload these things at.

6. Kurt

Kurt

I'm down river about a 1/2 hour. But not alot of room around. I do have a forklift though if that would help.

7. 53Chebby

53Chebby

That might be a possibility. We will see what this weekend brings for responses and then decide where we are meeting. The opportunity to use a forklift makes it very appealing though.

Josh

8. to the top again!

9. aaaaand again......

10. to the top for saturday morning!

11. dammit! come on! there has to be someone close by! pleeeease!!!!!????!!!???

12. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Sorry but I think most people will be in Jefferson WI swap meet or the HAMB one at Hot Rod Chassis' place that day. Maybe you guys should meet there, I bet there would a lot of HAMBers available.

13. where's the HAMB swap?

14. 53Chebby

53Chebby

[Anybody know where the HAMB meet is. We could sure use a place to meet.

15. Wet Paint

Wet Paint
    from Iowa

Hey....just caught your thread and I have a pinstriping gallery in Davenport if you are interested in some ol skool art and pinstriped panels its a great place to stop in for a little while, you guys are welcome to stop in as far as anyone else too!!!
    Gallery is Bucktown building in Davenport. Their site www.bucktownarts.com will have info how to get there.

Hetz
    www.jchetzstudio.com

16. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

I don't think it's a HAMB swap but it used to be held at Andy's in sickamore I can't spell. But contact him and he will tell you whats going on. I think it is this Saturday.
    Jack

17. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

PM hotrodchassis(?) for more info, it is at his shop I read.

18. well shit, if it's at andy's/drew's, i know exactly where that is. if it's at the other fella's place, i don't know where that is.....

19. anybody have any info about this swap?

20. so the swap is in addison illinois i found out. anybody have any other info?

21. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

If you look under Jefferson or Seneca post you will find more about it. Hellfish and HotRodChassis and Django have been mentioning it. I believe it is at HotRodChassis shop. Spaces are damn cheap too. Wish I could go. Thats all I know.:)

22. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

It is called Garage Days 2006. There is a post about it.