Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Photo Shop Help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Oldmanolds, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Changing out wheels and tires and would like to see car with Pagan Gold painted steelies and black wall tires. Same size.
    Anyone put this together for me. I'd like to see what it would look like before I spent a wad of dough on it.
    Thanks in advance DSC01911.JPG

2. SR100

SR100

3. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

I can't figure out how to post on that thread.

4. 32ford5

32ford5
    from Australia

Post exactly the same as you did on this thread. Starting this thread is actually a little more difficult that posting a reply so if you did this, you can do that.

Hit "Post Reply (the blue button)", and type (or copy) your exact words. Post (upload) this image the same as you did on this thread - make sure you click "full size" on the image so it shows up exactly the same as it did in your first post in this thread.

5. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

I found a Photo Shopped pic of my car by a member "Moose". Can't find it again so not sure where it is. Wanted to thank him for the great work. I think it came from the thread. 'The Photo Shop Thread To End All Photo Shop Threads''

6. J. A. Miller

J. A. Miller
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Central NY