Register now to get rid of these ads!

Please share any Muncie Dragway pics!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ebert, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Ebert

Ebert

Guys & Gals,

I need your HELP!

My parents built and operated Muncie Dragway from 1958 to 1972. While we were busting our asses putting on the events, we did not unfortunatly take many pictures. My brother, sister and I were truly fortunate to see and LIVE some great experiences, but we never had a camera (while we were picking up the trash) at anytime. PLEASE share any pics or stories that you may have about our track!!!

Thanks,
    Ebert

2. Ebert

Ebert

3. Ebert

Ebert

4. cabriolethiboy

cabriolethiboy

Wish I could help you. I only live about 20 miles away, but I don't have any pics. I was at the Indy car show (in-door) a couple of years ago and a guy had put together an album of Muncie Dragway photos and articles. It was really thick, about 2 inches. A lot of stuff in there. I looked at for about an hour. I wish I remembered his name. Maybe he will be there again this year. You need to see it!! If you call me I might be able to locate him from some friends. PM me.

5. Mark Hysong

Mark Hysong

I have been looking for pics of a s/s 1962 Ford my Dad and his friend Don Nicley raced. It was sponserd by Inskeep Ford in Greenfield Ind.