Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Good or bad let us see pictures of your F1 or F100!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56fordf100, Dec 16, 2008.

1. 52lomofo

52lomofo

There is a video of this truck on you tube I believe it's from Australia

chryslerfan55 and JUNK ROD like this.
  2. chryslerfan55 and OahuEli like this.
  3. davidh73750

davidh73750

I'm going to grab a few things off it, get the paper work updated and flip it in the spring

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. oldwood

oldwood
    from arkansas

I need to sell this one but no one is looking at my classified ad here on the Hamb.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      307.8 KB
      Views:
    • 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      200.4 KB
      Views:
  5. Flamed48

Flamed48

Here's an idea for your truck

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  6. Hmmm, that's a great look! I had another car that was set up very similar. ;)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  7. Flamed48

Flamed48

I'm not gonna say that's where I got the idea but that is a sweet ride

D-Russ likes this.
  8. spurgeonforge

spurgeonforge

image.jpg image.jpg .Just picked up this 49' last week.

9. davidh73750

davidh73750

10. Jake Sippl

Jake Sippl
    from Detroit MI

Here's my truck. Going to be getting started with her this summer. Alabama truck with no rust. But needs a TON of tlc. It's a 64 with a 302. [​IMG]

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

barrnone50 likes this.
  11. just this morning I was fixing some tires to make my 56 easy to move. the tires had gone flat. so I put some 16 inch wheels that have tubes in them on it. I was thinking the 66 352 FE engine in it needs to be in my 55 ford ranch wagon. I have this nailhead with Weiand goodies and try Y hedders that Needs to be in the 56 truck. I ganged up the needed stuff to convert my longbed to short bed. Bought a trailer that's made from a shortbed. and a shortbed frame. But now I have decided I will keep it a long bed.

12. verde742

verde742

Everybody is a darn critic, :rolleyes: even me !!!!!

13. I had the same bed on my old -62, I like the stance.

[​IMG]

bonesy and barrnone50 like this.
  14. Got the dropped axle installed, dropped the back a bit more and the 59-60 bumper installed...
    IMG_1034.JPG

15. Some how to me the bad looks out of place. I looks great on the square cab 57 thru 60 trucks. I prefer the fleetside bed that all the 1965 and 1966 trucks came with. I have a junked 64 with that 57 style of bed

16. I took the frame out from under the truck. The cab is slated to be placed alongside the fence at some property Im having a sort of feud with the adjoining occupant. The fence is entirely ours. Its two feet inside the property line. The occupants have a cabin there are pretty police type folks. I prefer a overgrown fence row. They are always cutting my bushes and mowing and weedeating under the fence. My cattle graze along and then come to where they have mowed. of course the bottom strand of bob wire is loose from their hitting it with a mower. and the smaller calves will start grazing the succent grass and next thing ya know they are under the fence and damageing his plants. I asked hin to leave it alone. I planted false orange in the fence line. And he sprayed it with poison. I raised heck with him and since that time my fence has been cut. I in moving stuff and the stripped out hulls are being placed end to end all along that fence. He will get to view the setting and rotting . As long as there isn't any interior or drivetrain , with fluids ect. There is no law against me storing them on our land. march pictures 005.JPG march pictures 006.JPG

barrnone50 likes this.
  17. Possibly. Ive found that folks who respect others property and leave it alone make the best neighbors. I remember in school a fat kid bragging that when they went hunting those who followed him didn't have to climb the fences. When he went over the staples would pull out of the post and the fence would be mashed down. Back then the Arkansas trespassing laws where a joke. They are pretty good today. If you don't have a written permission slip from the landowner you can be charged and convicted of trespassing. Looking for old F 100,s wouldn't be a viable defence. I will post some pictures of the Hamb friendly fence when I get it completed.

18. can't wait to see it, bet it'll be cool looking. good for you.

19. Everyone tells me Im just mean. I bet Cabin Guy loses sleep because of what ive already placed there. Where we now live we first purchased the store building, shop and one acre at the Tax forfeiture auction. The Remaining two acres at that time to me old bald guy nicknamed Red who,s deceased wife used to own the entire corner. She owned it long before their marrage. Red had Dower and lived here. And as is my nature I brought in my stuff (hoard) and He became very upset. He even hired a lawyer only to find out nothing he could do. Any road he soon became sickly. And died. I thought he was in his 80.s! Turned out he was only 70? Everyone told me I shortened Reds life. I dunno? I never bothered with him just stayed on my side of the property line and did what comes naturally to me. I bought the house and remaining two acres from his wifes children. I really liked his wife. She ran a country store here and I would ride my little paint pony (about a 1/2 HP rig!) and collect soda bottles. I would bring them here and collect the deposit. At that time she had a teenage son living with her. He had some cool cars. A Buick with two carbs and a corvair with two carbs. He was always tinkering with them. There was a lift at the west end of the building and he was always working on customers vehicles fixing flats and stuff.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  20. suprchunk

suprchunk

Whew! Finally got through all 100 pages. Here's my work in progress

Attached Files:

JUNK ROD and chryslerfan55 like this.
  21. I picked up this sweet little Uni a little over a month ago.
    20170727_152653.jpg

I un-donked it with some chrome reverse and some red lines. Been driving the wheels off of her every since.

20170731_134705.jpg

20170731_134820.jpg

I'm just about ready to strip it down and have my way with her this winter. If all goes well she'll be looking fine for the Detroit Autorama next March.

D-Russ, bonesy, barrnone50 and 6 others like this.
  22. gtnrkix

gtnrkix

My reaction to the first picture: Nice truck, hate the wheels.
    Then I saw the second pic: Ahh, redlines!
    Good call.

23. johnold1938

johnold1938
    from indiana

JP MELON PICKER ( five star cab ) IMG_1728.JPG

24. djr041060

djr041060

25. tim troutman

tim troutman

my wifes f100 my f1 together 20170910_155556.jpg 20170910_155721.jpg

26. image.jpeg You said "good or bad', unfortunately mine leans more towards bad.

barrnone50 and enloe like this.
  27. Gavrilov

Gavrilov

This is my Gaz f-153. Of course this is not Ford f100, but i hope close to him

Attached Files:

ccain, barrnone50, D-Russ and 9 others like this.