Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods The Keith Weesner Roadster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lucky Burton, Sep 5, 2017.

1. graveyardsledder

graveyardsledder

I love this Roadster along with many others from before!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

2. weez

weez

Thanks SO much to Lucky and everyone else that helped, I couldn't be happier with it! I always pictured it '40 Ford Mandarin Maroon and had always planned on doing it, just never had a good enough reason to have it off the road for enough time to do it, and also figured I could never afford it... (still can't but I'm trying!) Tim Sutton prepped the body for paint, Piero De Luca did a lot of work on it from the beginning, as did Harrison, Joe Teague, Got some '36 wishbones from Dave Shuten, '40 DeLuxe instrument cluster from East Coast Mike, Steve at Burbank Radiator pitched in a redo on the radiator... And the icing on the cake is the great interior by Luis Loyola! I'm sure there's a lot more... anyway I'm super lucky to have it back and finished.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  3. Joe T Creep

Joe T Creep
    Member Emeritus

So excited for Keith and Lucky and I'm happy to have been able to help a little bit even though Jai did more work on it than me! Such a good looking Hot Rod and after all these years to have it finished after the accident. Many hours of hard work and it paid off.

kidcampbell71 and Lucky Burton like this.
  4. Love this car, congrats Lucky for your great job.....and proud to see it on the works on your shop in January at your party....hi from Italy...

5. catdad49

catdad49

It's definitely come full circle(plus a little bit). I wonder if it will show up on one of his magazine covers (hint,hint). What a Great little hot rod!

spurgeonforge likes this.