Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Newby

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Von Stytch, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Von Stytch

Von Stytch

Hellooo people! Pretty excited to be here...I have stumbled across yall googling for help with questions...so many questions! Not only did I get some good info...this looks like a rad f@!&'n buncha folks found their way to to the Hamb. I am a tattoo artist airbrush artist tryin to build a driveway rod with the help of scattered mechanically inclined clients. I'd say there has been a dozen since I have the car...yes 12 different "mechanics" Safe assumption is I have learned a lot of what not to do...lol and I find myself gettin braver and at very least hungry for knowledge! Like for starters...where do I post my questions....oh yeah...my 64 Meteor I call Durtbagg

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Von Stytch

Von Stytch

And how do I post a profile pic?...second question...

3. 38 delivery

38 delivery

Welcome from ga!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Von Stytch likes this.
  4. Welcome from TEXAS.Cool tattoed car.Put your location in your profile for more help.

Von Stytch likes this.

5. WTF really

WTF really

Welcome from Tennessee I'm new myself.

Von Stytch likes this.
  6. Gr8punkin

Gr8punkin

Sweet!!. I'm pretty new here myself, but you're right these are some pretty awesome people on here. Anyway where do you Duuurtbag live?

Von Stytch likes this.
  7. Welcome from EAST T.N {The Smoky Mountians} Bruce. 002.JPG

8. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Soooooo...... you have two threads? ok.

9. AVater

AVater
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Connecticut HAMB'ers

Welcome from CT.

10. You're a good artist man, I dig it. I'm an artist and a punk at heart too. But a lot of guys here are really traditional, a lot of them are older (a lot older) and might get spooked by the pentagrams and stuff. You should hang out and read some threads, see what the Hamb's all about.

I hardly ever post pics of my car, it's a real pos, but I like participating in conversations and learning things, doesn't really mean anything to me to post about myself, I bore myself and I rarely have any answers.

Dudes here might be more interested in the mechanicals of your ride and the powertrain swap.

jmho.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.