Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Fresno & Surrounding Area HAMB'ers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Muttley, Jun 30, 2015.

1. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

I was there, saw Muttly, His Dad. And there was one other guy there. I didnt stick around long, more may have showed up.....John

2. Anyone heading out to Rods on the Bluff this Friday? Should be pleasant weather for sitting around on an asphalt parking lot.

3. Muttley

Muttley

There were a few cars/people there. This coming weekend is no good for me but I'll most likely be at Rods On The Bluff on Friday. It looks like the weather is going to be pretty nice, the forecast (as of right now) calls for 90°.

4. Hello fellow central Californians, I wanted to see if I could get some assistance in my project I'm currently looking for a manual transmission for my ford small block it's a Windsor so if anyone knows of where I can find one locally that would be great.

5. Muttley

Muttley

Anyone interested in dinner at the Barstow/First location of Triangle Burger this Saturday around 5:30?

6. sorry, Eagle Field is this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

Haa....
    I'm in the drive-up line right now waiting for my burgers.

If I show up it will be in a Japanese pickup or a motorcycle. I will probably bring the wife.

8. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

Wow I hope they don't catch a spark on that shake roof man. The triangle could burn to the ground really easy
    1475004377329-1761176573.jpg

9. Muttley

Muttley

Since basically no one responded I decided not to bother.

10. How about tomorrow at 5:30? I'll take the kids there even if nobody shows. '67 c10 will be out front.
    753 E Barstow Ave,
    Fresno, CA 93710
    (559) 224-1950

11. Muttley

Muttley

My cars down at the moment so I'm out.

12. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

What's wrong now..??? Lol

13. Muttley, I'll come get you!

14. Muttley

Muttley

It's still filthy.
    Thanks, but if I can't drive my own car I won't go.

15. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

Well I don't own a show car right now, so if you see me in my daily brown pickup truck, it's going to be filthy.

16. Muttley

Muttley

Anyone interested in this coming Saturday or is it a problem because of the upcoming holiday?

17. porkshop

porkshop
    from Clovis Ca

I'm in Michigan....

18. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

I've been working on my little boat for weeks, and I went fishing up to Shaver. I got out of there about lunch time because it was turning into a total mad house.

19. Rats, I just saw this. Need to log on more frequently I reckon. How about this coming Saturday the 8th?

20. Muttley

Muttley

How about we shoot for the 15th?

21. Muttley

Muttley

Right on. Or would you rather meet up for burgers at the Triangle at Barstow & First that night instead?

22. Personally, Saturday mornings work better, but if the consensus is for a supper-time meet, than by all means go for it.

23. Muttley

Muttley

Saturday morning the 15th is good with me at this point, I'm not sure anyone else will even respond to this thread.

24. I know it's late in the day, but anyone else going to deal with the heat and head out to Rods on the Bluff this afternoon? I think I'm going to go, at least for a bit. Hope to see some of you there.

25. What's going on the 9th of September....as we pass thru ?

26. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

Well basically it's going to be hot as hell and everyone here's going to hide out during the day.

I shot this Saturday, under my canopy, while I was doing some touch-up painting on my boat:

Attached Files:

stillrunners likes this.
  27. Ulu

Ulu
    from CenCal

Hey something has changed, so I just checked the weather channel and it looks like it's going to be down to 89 by Thursday, and only 92 on Friday, so the weather is going to be much nicer than the previous week.