Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Your HERSHEY WANT LIST

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The37Kid, Aug 31, 2017.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

As a vendor I'm starting to put a pile of parts together, nothing special, fenders & hoods, heavy lumps, eBay and the HAMB classifieds get the good stuff year round. Everyone has a few parts on their HERSHEY WISH LIST, maybe starting a list here will remind someone to add that part to their parts pile. Nothing better than a presold item that you can deliver for free. See you all on the field C4J 41 - 42. If you have a good solid 38-39 Ford Pick Up drivers door please bring it along. :)Bob

stillrunners likes this.
  2. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'll know it...when I see it!

41 C28 likes this.
  3. Gr8punkin

Gr8punkin

My Hershey wish list is to go again, it's easily been 20 years since I was last there. Of course right now I'm looking to downsize and sell a few things on. I seem to have a lifetime membership to the too many projects without time and funding club.

The37Kid and wraymen like this.
  4. noboD

noboD

Pizza and crusted almonds.

The37Kid and tb33anda3rd like this.

5. I would like a '29 Model A Sedan Delivery please.

6. Flop

Flop

28/9 roadster doors /gems on the dollar tarps and most importantly the same weather as last year !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

7. 5window

5window

Sunshine and 68 degrees. I like your idea of the post,though, even if you got smart-ass answers. Including mine. :)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    czuch, The37Kid, AVater and 1 other person like this.
  8. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

No Rain for the week would be nice from me a vendor . . My spots are a gift of sorts to help me get my Olds back on the road. Dont want to get too heavy into that.
    I would also like safe traveling for everyone.People come from all over to this place by a ton a different methods.Some at night and those deer dont care.Hauling trailers to single person in a car. No breakdowns of classic cars,no one getting sick while there. Just people loving the hobby in their own way.
    RIP Warren Hardy. My neighbor .Today. Puts things in a different light now. If there was a back yard tinkerer hall of fame, this guy would be at the head of the line!!

9. After many years of something unexpected stopping me from attending, I am looking forward to my first one.

10. My wish is for last years weather! Then anything 32;) Just being there with friends is all good!:cool:

Flop and AVater like this.
  11. AVater

AVater
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Connecticut HAMB'ers

1941 Mercury R. tail light bucket. (already have two Lefts :p)
    Yeah-- nice weather is probably more important!

stillrunners likes this.
  12. arincee

arincee

Warm and dry weather. After that, a few small parts for my latest toy. A 1932 REO.

13. I prefer the Kisses! :D HRP

14. flatoz

flatoz

Some things i really want to make the haul from Australia to Hershey worthwhile.

To be honest, just getting to attend i feel privileged. but 32 stuff and SW stuff will certainly help☺

15. Jamie325i

Jamie325i

Banger lakes exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

16. The37Kid

The37Kid

My Hershey Stickers arrived today! Thanks for all the replies, nice to see that "Being There" is the really important thing to everyone, if we find parts that is good too. Bob .....................Doug, I know were the pizza guy is but not the crushed almond stand.

17. noboD

noboD

I will show you. My car corral spaces are over close to you, so at least I have a place to hang out. Is the little Bob coming this year?

18. The37Kid

The37Kid

No, and it bothers me, he hasn't been told yet, hope he doesn't blame his new baby brother for the timing of his arrival. School bus rides went off well. Bob

19. noboD

noboD

Didn't they ever hear of educational field trips? Maybe could write a report of everything he learns? Or at color a few pictures.

20. The37Kid

The37Kid

I've got a full month to work out the detail's with his Mom and Dad.........

21. Let me know if you want me to hide him in the back of the truck!;)

22. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

Id sure like to pick up another Frenzel supercharger.

23. Need a left top folding iron for a 1930/31 Ford 68B Cabriolet....there was a nice new repo pair on the Barn that finally sold...I just couldn't make the price for new repo's....the folding landaus - both sides needed - for the same also but they come up for sale often...

24. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

Let's se......weather like the last couple of years, hubcaps and wheel covers I can afford for my collection, misc. parts for my project cars, knees that hold me up long enought to cover all the swap meet and maybe a few cold beers in the afternoon. This is what i hope for but I will be there rain or shine and lovin every second of it!

ct1932ford likes this.
  25. topher5150

topher5150

really wish I could go, but I would really really really like some nice floor pans, for next to nothing, for my 47 ford coupe

I have the complete rear axle if anyone wants to some fancy finagling....buddies ol' pal ol' friends of mine

26. Tagged a few more things today! :cool:

27. my2nd40

my2nd40
    from Tennessee

Speed stuff for a model a banger engine. Heads, intakes, carbs, ignition, cams.....

28. Nice 32 grill and shell,
    Very nice 32/48 oil pan the one with a bit more clearance. Lots of other stuff.
    C4J 41 - 42 area Look for HAMB Banner!

29. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

I wont make it.
    Probably just a 5 lb Dark bar.