Register now to get rid of these ads!

ATTN central Mn hambr's,yard sellout

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike Landwehr, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Paul S. ,private yard on a farm near Milaca MN.- got a call from Paul last night , he's selling out the stuff out back to one of two "BIG" yards soon,so get your shit NOW if you have anything out there or are wanting anything he has. He's disgusted (?) w a rash of theft this last year :mad: and he is away more and more, so he's selling it all off or crushing what is left, not a surprise really, what w scrap prices at a 10 year high and i know of at least 6 cars that have had parts stolen off of them including an entire 39 merc dash right from his front side yard in broad day light, sad, i'll miss his place spent many a happy day out there :( away from the wife n life.:eek:
    Model T's to sixties cars
    If you do not know who "Paul" is PM me.

Attached Files:

2. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Pauls a great guy to deal with, bought a half dozen cars and numerous parts from him over the years. He's pretty picked over for what I'm looking for but he still has alot of stuff. Thieves are scumbags.

3. Big Dad

Big Dad

I lived in Saint Cloud for 13 years .. Yeeeeshhh , I WAS glad to put that town in my Mirror .. 10 months of winter, two months of bad sledding

4. Fuck, i loved that place.... I gotta go see him again soon i guess....

5. does he have any 55 chevy wagons?

6. no 55 chevs at all, A 55 poncho wgn tho, I have 3 57's out there stripped to shit

7. Ruiner

Ruiner

Dave, give me a time and date and I'll head up there with ya...I need a ton of shit...see ya at mopars in the park...

8. let me know n i'll meet you there :D, going sat and monday to collect/mark some mdl A stuff + 31 chevy tudor body/frame B4 it all goes and mark my 57's so they do not go.

9. Ruiner

Ruiner

any chance you might know if he has any '40-'41 Plymouth's/Dodge's up there with anything left on them? I could use 2 rear fenders (and fronts too if they're nicer than mine), some trunk hinges, rear glass, grille trim ('40 only), and maybe even a '41 hood...oh, and the running light glass on the headlights, one of mine is missing...heck, I could probably be better off assembling a parts car and taking it home with me, hahaha...just don't know if I can afford everything in one shot...we'll see...there's a ton of other stuff I'm looking for not related to those cars, and you never know what might catch my eye and have to have...thanks

10. no 40-48 Ply's at all , he had a 46 'vert but its long gone now ,sorry,I am leaving here in about 2 hours to out there

11. was out there today and picked up this old '34 or '35 Binder cab and rolling frame ,2-'35 ford wire wheels ,49-52 spindles,my last 57 chebby rear end ,a 9", 63 Olds rear end and some misc parts :D the 31 chevy's were way too far gone for me. thinkin flatbed highboy as I have literally everything to do it w a sbc/350T-YAh YAh, i know, i know

Attached Files:

12. How about '56 Chevy parts, are there any out there that you can recall, I'm looking for front fenders and a hood?

13. Ruiner

Ruiner

I could use a mid 50's rearend...something nice and stout...would prefer to stay with mopar, but if he's got any chev and olds axles those are worth a look...

14. no 55-7 chevy stuff worth anything ,that was all mine and pretty well stripped out by now ,I got the last Olds rear, but plenty old 51 -62 mopars and several 9"'s out there yet

15. i need 61-66 ford truck parts. a rolling 30s-40s chassis. and the back half of an old car late 50s-early 60s with fins (for an odd-rod). also need some 50 chev pickup trim parts.

when would i be able to shoot on down there and check everything out.
    how are his prices?

thanks
    ncg

16. Paul @ 320 983 6480 or c 267 9886- he's got most of it,several '60 buicks/poncho's, $100 to $400 a car, most about $200 -250 He's asked /mentioned several times if I want to list his cars /parts on egay , but I can't handle the extra tax load,lots of fifties stuff out there including 56-7 Buicks WITH grilles ,BIG buicks and ponchos 59-62 forties buicks chevy's ,49-53 chevy's +Pu's (1 five window) model A /T's, 30's chevy's, 30's frames,fifties mopars ,some sixities stuff, JEEPs

17. thanks mike,

i just Pm'd ya also

ncg

18. trent

trent

PM'ed ya for details. This is the second yard I've heard about closing in the last couple weeks. The other one is a little further north that I've gotten quite a few things from. I'll leave the name out for now since he said he's still getting it appraised to sell the property with all the cars on it. He doesn't have a lot of real old stuff but he's got quite a bit starting around the 60's probably. It'd still be a shame to see someone buy it and scrap it all.

19. i know i seen an ad in the "classy canary" paper that there is a guy by Verndale, MN that is selling out too. he's got around 200 cars that are from the 60s and older.

he was asking around $60,000 for all of them. (if i remember correctly)

ncg

20. J.Switchblade

J.Switchblade
    from Minnesota

damn, thats not too far from me but, im flat broke again

21. I need a wagon roof for my 30 sedan! How 'bout 57-59 fords or early 60's chrysler/chevy wagons?

22. yep, lots of 59-62 converts too:D