Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Another perfect Sunday in CT. Prospect Car Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ct1932ford, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Maybe that is why they picked my Roadster for an award!:confused: They felt sorry for me that I could not afford fenders.:p

bobwop likes this.
  2. Wayne, come on up, there is aways room up here in this money pit for you and Cindy. how are you with a trowel?

3. Binger

Binger
    from wyoming

Thank you for sharing. What a great bunch of cars. Quite the mixed bag of auto history. Love that big Packard and the Velle. I am a sucker for any brass era cars.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. j3harleys

j3harleys

Congrats on the Award Mark. Any body that would let a bunch of kids horse around in their car is number one in my book. Looked like a great time.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

Both cars live in the same garage, along with a few others, most AACA Senior winners, one Packard, an '06 I believe belonged to an AACA Founder. Bob

Binger and ct1932ford like this.
  6. How true, how true.

7. Gee, thanks, Ted. Well, based on the job I did on the stone walls in my mother's basement, I'd say I'm probably better with a wrench or hammer.:eek::D

tb33anda3rd likes this.
  8. Airborne34

Airborne34
    from Texas

Some nice cars. The Jeepster with the LS3 was an interesting combo. Bet that hauls the mail.

9. I always remember the thrill it was when I was in Ted's dad car (now Ted's) when I was a kid. So I always ask the little ones if they want to sit in it. I think the parents are just as thrilled to take their photos in the car. Maybe some future HAMBers! The kids not the parents:rolleyes:

10. mike bowling

mike bowling

Thanks for the coverage, and congratulations!
    Lots of good looking cars, and perfect weather to boot.
    As I went through the pics, I saw evidence of Charlie, the "One Armed Bandit"