Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Transport or hauling forum?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rdomeck, Aug 13, 2017.

1. rdomeck

rdomeck

He guys. I have an empty enclosed trailer running between Indianapolis, In and Syracuse, NY. I would like to post in the correct forum so I can hopefully help someone out needing transport....

Thanks for the direction!

2. I have seen a bunch of them right here. That is a good idea to have a relay social group, might already be one that I don't know about. Most of the guys that do it for a living post in the Hamb O'dex.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. You are ok with it here or you may want to post in the Misc For Sale section as well. There is a Hamb relay group that is mostly dead. There is one major reason this is the case, but won't get into it in a public forum.

The three quality transporters here all have ads in the Hamb O Dex as stated. BenD, Racinman & Myself. If you are planning on doing it on a regular basis, read our ads & place one similar in the O' Dex. If this is just a once in a while thing you are fine here.

God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    wraymen likes this.
  4. Well said, I fixed my post. Hauling group sounds like a business site not an offer of help.

5. rdomeck

rdomeck

So, This will only be for the month of August. We are completing some work with my business and will be making 3 trips to NY from IN, mostly with an empty trailer. I would need a little money, but I'm not looking to go in to business moving things. Just trying to help someone out by offering!

lothiandon1940 and wraymen like this.
  6. Post an ad in the Classifieds either/or under " For Sale " or " Wanted ".

Bump this thread every couple of days ...

Members need to get back to helping each other out ....

This group is designed for members to help members move cars & parts when they are taking trips
    and have room in their trailer to haul ....

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...r-or-parts-hauled-shipped-transported.778240/

It is not really for people to use who are in the business of hauling .....

Jim
    HAMB Alliance Member since 2008

7. rdomeck

rdomeck

One person interested. We have two trips left...

8. It's ok to post it on the misc forum of the classifieds.

lothiandon1940 likes this.