Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Does anyone remember this 34?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tri-Deuce-Dicky, Aug 8, 2017.

1. 34 early 80's.JPG This 3 window was built in the late 70's/early 80's by Guy Boucher in Maine. Kelsey Martin flamed it. This is the only picture I have of the car in this configuration and I would like to see more. Kelsey Martin built a similar looking car that was glass. I think there was a 5 window that was similar looking.

Thanks.

Dirty Dug likes this.
  2. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

The front axle looks wide...

3. Superbell 4" drop 49 1/2" wide. It has a Magnum 5" drop 46" wide now.

59BuickWagon likes this.
  4. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

Guy had some really nice cars. Like his version of the Hirohata. He built a 50 Merc version.

5. BTTT for the weekend crew.

6. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

@Tri-Deuce-Dicky Check out @Mr48chev `s most recent thread. It looks like he has a recent pic of it. Goodguys Great NW Nationals. Post number 3 and 4.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  7. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

8. Yep. I saw Mr48chev's post. I have the car here at Spokane. Thank you stanlow69.

9. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

People ask questions on the HAMB with very little background info. It would be helpful saying you now own the car and would like to know more info on it.

Budget36 likes this.
  10. stanlow69,
    Sorry about my posting etiquette here. I don't post much on the HAMB. Yes, I own the car now and just looking for some early info or pictures. I have spoken with the builder a couple of times, but just have the one early picture of it. Thank you for keeping an eye out.
    Rich

stanlow69 likes this.
  11. Car's now in Washington and owned by Rich P. He's made a few changes & had it out for the first time in Spokane this last weekend! Way bitchen car.

Rich '34 .jpg

12. Oh, it looks like Rich might be the OP? Whoops. Everyone needs to see the car anyway.