Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Merc 1950 Blueberry Butch - 1st chopped project build Russia

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Zickfrid, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Girls and cars - Our friend - GCAR company......I try to found her so long to invite her for make some photos with Merc but unfortunately and unsuccess .I hope I meet (found ) her in any another place and invite her personal but it will been fanny - I dont know her and she dont know anything about me
    [​IMG]

2. So, if I get this straight, you found an already chopped (in Russia) Merc, stored in a backyard. Then you got it on the road. Right? Then you found a great looking Hot Rod Betty to pose for you.
    You are one happy, lucky guy in my opinion. Keep on keeping on and enjoy your fine ride.
    Спасибо, что поделились

rodncustomdreams likes this.
  3. One last question: did you mean Blueberry Bush for the name? Instead of Blueberry Butch

4. Baumi

Baumi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool build, and it´s great to see customs are built all over the world. Keep up the good work!

5. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Well not big story about name .Name of this project "Blueberry Butch" .Am call him because Am seen alot of times "Pulp Fiction " movie. And I like this unusual movie .Butch - name of one person (Bruce Willis ) from one of character movie. He has hardballs and been good and epic boxer who bet himself for last fight and win it. His girlfriend forget watch of his father.And Butch go back where ,with words for her " I'll be back before you can say Blueberry pie" .Butch - epic fighter - boxer, adventurer ,cool person , non stressed , has hard balls ,badass ,respect his father, and talks about blueberry pie .Butch was painted in to blueberry mixed color , and Butch is winner but in last fight with over another.Looks like story repeat

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    rodncustomdreams and dana barlow like this.
  6. @rainwolf, Here is the way I understood it.
    He got the first chopped Merc with vertical b-pillars but it was messed up. After working on it some, they also gave up on it and bought "Butch" which was a completed custom (but not chopped). And have since turned it into a beautiful chopped custom!

rodncustomdreams and Zickfrid like this.
  7. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

- That's funny story , I didn't know her before and dont know now , this photos maked in 2016 at CCR 2016 event ,but Am was at work busy and dont found time for come where.My prelast project was where with my friends .But after CCR gone . I seen photos from there and found some photos with her.Well nobody know her and nobody remember her ,but she was .Well I try to found her by different way .I post her photos in car famouse site in GIRLS AND CARS forum theme .Whith message like "Wanted" - anybody help me to found her. One man (this old USA police car NEW PORT 1975 and owner SHERIFF-JUSTICE ) from hundreds recognized her and take me her instagramm adress.But unfortunety againe - she dosnt looks her instagram .....well .....story is not ended et.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    rodncustomdreams likes this.
  8. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

YES

9. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

[​IMG]

This is my Prelast (FORD DELUXE 51 0 Rockys ) winner of CCR 2015 and LAST (MERCURY MONTEREY 50 - Butch) winner of 2017 , but only at 2016 I was at the work with last (Butch) - and have no time for resting with friends

10. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

some photos from CCR 2016 and SHERIFF-JUSTICE (he help me in my "Wanted" ) catching robbers )))))))))
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  11. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

Otlichnaya raybota!

Zickfrid likes this.
  12. williebill

williebill

One of my favorite threads.

Zickfrid likes this.
  13. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Favorite threads? -Which of them?I try to post and describe a lot of threads from custom culture and more more more )))

14. woodbutcher

woodbutcher

:D Hi zickfrid.Thank you for posting.Very nice.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

Zickfrid likes this.
  15. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

one from guest [​IMG]

Rathbone and rodncustomdreams like this.
  16. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

streetart [​IMG]

BigO, Rathbone, Stogy and 5 others like this.
  17. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

at the evening after awarding with prise under roof [​IMG] before sunset

18. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Original label of CCREVENT 2017 - nice artwork for all invited [​IMG]

Stogy, LBCD, cgc1958 and 4 others like this.
  19. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

very funny photos of one owner - SHERIF JUSTICE talk with man and lady about events.Usual alot of visitor ask hundreds question about works and projects.Sometimes questions and responses looks like audiotype talks with autorepeat button pressed. [​IMG]

Rathbone, catdad49, Baumi and 2 others like this.
  20. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

[​IMG] My actual but frozen for future time ,when I keep needed money for paintwork and new build for interior inside ,project calls Benjamin ,well story of name for this project beginning from famous movie call "History of Benjamin Button" ,because I seen same in chevy ,when he born (when I bought him ) he was absolutely distrusted and destroyted looks like some parts are glued together by old welding and still together only with got helps and mirracle . But We begine worked as an emergency car like resuscitators doctors, and engine with plastic bottle of gasoline start his hart to life with puh puh puh puh bou bou bou .and he try to runaway whith distrusted gearbox ,but not far ,we are catched him .well story very long and a lot of works are completed ,now it absolutely new ,from engine to roof (repaired not removed and buy all new parts ) and body dropped and air updated ,well more when 2,5 years for repairing already gone ,but non completed all. And waiting for final 3d part -painting and interior . Well all will been soon as possible but only from 1 year to be complete

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  21. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Rathbone, BigO, Stogy and 6 others like this.
  22. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Long but 1st road trip for testing suspension and steering for long way [​IMG]

BigO, Rathbone, Stogy and 6 others like this.
  23. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

Rathbone, Stogy, cgc1958 and 5 others like this.
  24. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Killer Job ! its bad ass seeing both these cars over there ...KUSTOMS FOREVER

chryslerfan55 and Zickfrid like this.
  25. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Well, I'll be damned. Customs in Russia. There's hope for the world after all. Great looking ride, man.

Karl Schofield and Zickfrid like this.
  26. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

All nice ,it never be cheap but it present

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  27. Zickfrid

Zickfrid
    from Russia

28. Zickfrid

Zickfrid