Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Club plaques from Obrien

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SCtattooer, Jul 30, 2017.

1. We just had our club plaques done by Obrien Truckers here on the board, and we couldn't be happier. It was a very smooth transaction, very reasonably priced, and shipped fast. All of us at the Assorted Nuts CC want to highly recommend this Alliance Vendor for the great job!
    www.obrientruckers.com

[​IMG]

kiwijeff, mgtstumpy, catdad49 and 4 others like this.
  2. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Cool design.

3. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi. They do great work. Our local AACA chapter in Victoria had some made that were given out as worker awards for those members helping work our assigned jobs at the Pate Swap meet last year. Our chapter is one of the co owners of the Pate Swap Meet association. At the yearly club awards banquet non workers were given the opportunity to place orders if they desired one the for any of their rides. Ours came finished and painted and all we have to do is drill mounting holes. Mine is off my 46 coupe right now awaiting making a new mounting bracket on my vintage bumper mount trailer hitch.
    I have one on both my rides. I do not have a photo of one but if requested I will take one.
    Jimmie

4. Looks great,our club should get off our duffs and have one made,it's way past time.

Heck we are the oldest car club in South Carolina & celebrating 45 years this year.
    HRP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

catdad49, SCtattooer and reverb2000 like this.
  5. Dennis is the man.:)

i.rant and SCtattooer like this.
  6. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Makes the hamb cast stuff as well I believe

7. jim snow

jim snow

A big thanks to Dennis and SC tattoer for a job well done. The reason we got as cast is so we can each customize them . Snowman

SCtattooer likes this.
  8. Did you guys have to do any special artwork or did Dennis handle that? HRP

9. jim snow

jim snow

Danny, Boot and Dennis worked on the artwork. Snowman

SCtattooer and lothiandon1940 like this.
  10. Dennis did these for a group of us here in Southern, Maryland.:D 20151126_0923432_zpsuspeggab.jpg

jim snow, mgtstumpy and SCtattooer like this.
  11. Danny, I just did a sketch and Dennis cleaned it up and ran with it.

jim snow and lothiandon1940 like this.
  12. Thanks man,I'll drop him a line and see if I can get something worked out. HRP

13. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Dennis is a stand up type of guy.

14. I sent him two to make copies. His were as good as the real ones.

15. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Dennis is a stand-up guy and his firm has been providing plaques for a long time. I first met him when Al Berry had the first Kustom Kings of NH plaques made in the 80s. Low key operation that delivers quality product at a reasonable price, the recipe for long success.

16. I wanted a plaque from our club (1958) a couple of years ago .
    He had it and made one for me. Great customer service.

17. We have had Dennis do our plaques, and recently added tag toppers to our supply, as some of us like the smaller version.
    (Please disregard that nontraditional halogen headlamp)
    20170312_200005.jpg

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017