Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1936 Ford four-door sedan

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Flatblack 31, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Flatblack 31

Flatblack 31

City: Mogadore

State: Ohio
    Price: Sold
    FOR SALE 1936 SEDAN

36 four-door sedan, original paint car with 56,000 miles, entire car is 99% rust free. Previous owner had it in dry storage for 18 years. Hydraulic brakes were installed in an amateur fashion by installing a single swing pedal with the master cylinder on the firewall, brakes are not complete and will need gone over. Original interior is in very nice shape. I put some Marvel Mystery Oil in the cylinders and cranked the engine by hand, it turned over very easily, I installed a battery and tried to start it but it is not getting spark. I am confident with a little effort it will run. The roof leaks but it comes with everything to put a new insert, padding and trim in the roof insert. Car does not have a title and will come with a bill of sale. Car rolls easily and I can help your shipper load the car.

I'm asking $old
    I do not need help selling the car but thank you anyway.

If you need additional pictures or any other information please PM me.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Lasallefever and Ogdog like this.
  2. Flatblack 31

Flatblack 31

3. Flatblack 31

Flatblack 31

Car has sold!

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.