Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

SOLD

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by adventurer, Jun 13, 2017.

1. adventurer

adventurer

City: milano, italy

State: International (Australia, Canada, etc...)
    Price: $ 48.000
    LOWERED PRICE $48.000

Hello...for sale is the Ex Hypothetical Deuce. Many things have changed in my life, and I see that I will never be able to finish my Deuce. I started with an old jalopy racer body, and in the period of a couple of years redid the complete body, built a complete chassis and put everything together. Chassis is repro, engine is a early sixties 283 , rebuilt with all new internals and a 3.71 blower with early Cragar drive. Trans is Muncie 4 speed mated with a AMC Jeep posi rear end. Wheels are new ET with new rubber. Brakes are Buick, with a GMC mater cylinder and Ansen pedals. Gauges are Classic Instruments. Body has been reinforced with steel, roof filled and stock height. Front fenders, grille, hood sides, running boards are original steel, rear fenders and hood top repro steel. Car is running and driving, new everything. Paint is good but not perfect, Sikkens 68 Chrysler PP1 red single stage. Interior needs to be done, but seat frame is present, repro of the original. Wiring, exhaust, brakes...everything is done. Just needs small details to be finished.
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/32-ford-3-windows-ex-hypotetical-deuce.595056/
    can set up transport to US or Australia. More pics to follow

Attached Files:

• 049.JPG
      049.JPG
      File size:
      189.4 KB
      Views:
    • 050.JPG
      050.JPG
      File size:
      269.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    Scott Mannion likes this.
  2. adventurer

adventurer

Here are some more pics. Price lowered to 65 grands, I really don't have an idea of how much it's worth. Or make ma a reasonable offer. Car still has orignal US title with custom duties paid in Europe.
    here are some more pics
    my email: [email protected]

Attached Files:

3. adventurer

adventurer

Need to sell the car to focus on another project. Make me an offer. Can have the car delivered to US in one month.
    55.000 $, or shoot me an offer to [email protected]
    thank you for the ad

4. adventurer

adventurer

5. adventurer

adventurer

still for sale....

6. adventurer

adventurer

Price reduction to $ 52.000 or may trade for a 55/57 Chevy Nomad/Coupe