Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods History of this Gow Job

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by S1B, Jul 13, 2017.

1. S1B

S1B

IMG_8843.JPG IMG_8844.JPG IMG_8845.JPG IMG_8846.JPG I have seen this Gow on many threads through the years. On here abd elsewhere.
    All these times I've never seen any actual known history on it.
    Did I miss something? Has there been a known thorough discussion on it?

patrick2965 likes this.
  2. S1B

S1B

There has to be some info

3. clem

clem

Patience......
    Bttt.

S1B likes this.
  4. studebakerjoe

studebakerjoe

• Looks like it has a pickup bed if some kind in the last pic. And it seems to be in an orchard judging by the skirts on the fenders of the Fordson. Don't know if that will help any. It has been on the mtfca forum but I don't think anything more than just a few pics.

S1B likes this.

5. Has been covered in a magazine I have in my piles. Connecticut Deuce roadster guy shared pics here from a car show last weekend or so. Fronty head T. Restored and very pretty!

S1B likes this.
  6. S1B

S1B

That is nice

7. It was covered in a less popular magazine, like American Rodder or something like it. Lot of history.
    And the workmanship from back then! And then how to be able to buy those speed parts when wages were how low, parts at equal percentage?
    I'm a guy that doesn't necessarily fall in like or love of a car like this one, but man, it trips my trigger.
    Some stuff I describe to folks as "Wouldn't walk across the street to for that...............' , food, car, music, etc.