Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Covers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skinny pedal, Jun 11, 2017.

1. skinny pedal

skinny pedal

Does anyone know of a highly fitted car cover for a 55 Chevy truck? Something like spandex material? I'm looking for one that's way better fit than the LMC "universal" fit cover. Thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. I'm not trying to be a jerk but why do you need a car cover for your truck,it looks like you gave a garage. HRP

[​IMG]

3. okiedokie

okiedokie
    from Ok

I agree with HRP. I thought I needed one for a car I built back in the early 80's. I used it maybe three or four times, found it to be a pain in the butt. Put it in the bag then finally gave it away. A waste of money for me.

4. skinny pedal

skinny pedal

It isn't for mine, it's a gift for a friend who goes to car shows and really wants a cover that fits tight, his is actually a gmc but I thought it would be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

5. California Car Cover is the best,I bought one from a guy here that sent me a PM when I ask about a cover for my wife's 1954 Ranch Wagon,he said he worked for a company that had the same covers and could save me a bunch of money...I got hosed,the cover will probably fit a Sherman tank or a Cadillac Hearse.

Learn from my cheapness,buy the best. HRP

skinny pedal and hotrodharry2 like this.
  6. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

Agree with HRP! You get exactly what you pay for....

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

lothiandon1940 and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  7. Another vote for California Car Cover. Expensive, but worth every penny.

I've had two for previous cars and will get another when my current project warrants one.

8. Muttley

Muttley

Yep, my Dad has one for his Model A, it's top quality and fits perfectly.

Just Gary likes this.