Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features delete

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Pufff, Jun 3, 2017.

1. catdad49

catdad49

Pufff, looks like I'm going have to dig out my old Kodak! Love all the pics, you were busy! Lotsa bangers and flattys, must have been some sweet music. Thanks for all these, Carp

Pufff likes this.
  2. catdad49

catdad49

Zane, took in two Southeast Gassers' races this year and still didn't get any real racing pics. Just got caught up in what a great show it is (along with great people). I think RoyBoy has some posted on his site, but I haven't seen any on here. Thanks again, Carp

Pufff likes this.
  3. Zane, I will be at the hill climb for sure...See ya there! Loved the old photos, got any more of them?

Pufff likes this.
  4. rjones35

rjones35

Thanks for sharing!!

Pufff likes this.
  5. Binger

Binger
    from wyoming

Thanks for the Great Pictures. You Caught my coupe with its shower cap on. HAHA.

Pufff likes this.
  6. Pufff - Thanks for all the pics! It was a cool event to attend. I was taking photos all day Saturday and have a few of my pics converted into artwork for this week's HAMB Friday Art Show for those interested. Most of my shots are of action on the 1/8th mile dirt drag strip. Should I add them here or start a new thread?

Pufff likes this.
  7. j3harleys

j3harleys

Thanks for the photos they are great. it was a great weekend watching my son. daughter in law and grandson race all weekend. Cant thank Mike, Amy, Troy and all the other people that work so hard all year to make this happen. Had lunch With them on the way home Monday and they were talking about new stuff for next year already. I don't know where they get thier energy. Especially Bare foot Amy she just goes and goes. Oh yea I know how they do it They love it. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN.

8. Here are some of my shots from the Hot Rod Dirt Drags: 11 White Lightning - 1.jpg 15 Jim Starr - 1928 Ford Tudor & Dave Overholt - 1931 Chevrolet Roadster - 1.jpg 89 Ethan Hastings - 1933 Plymouth 5W Coupe - 1.jpg 1950 Mercury Coupe vs Kipp Winword 1936 Ford Coupe - 1.jpg 1950 Mercury Coupe vs Kipp Winword 1936 Ford Coupe - 3.jpg 1953 Chevrolet Pickup Truck on the Green - 1.jpg Black Ford Roadster with Flames on the Green - 1.jpg Bushwhackers FED - 1.jpg Dualling Outlaws - 1.jpg Mike & Amy's Wedding - The Arrival.jpg Mike & Amy's Wedding - The Happy Couple.jpg Mike & Amy's Wedding - The Kiss.jpg Mike & Amy's Wedding - The Starting Line.jpg Roadster Dual at the starting line - 1.jpg Studebaker & 1940 Ford Coupe - 1.jpg T-33 vs The Odd Rod - 1.jpg The Forge Pickup - 1.jpg The Odd Rod - 1.jpg

31hotrodguy, deadbeat, Jet96 and 6 others like this.
  9. thanks for the photos!
    Got ant tech info on that two engine pick-up? maybe the owner will fill us in.

Pufff and MikeRogers like this.
  10. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

Thanks for the pics! It's hard to take any when you are having so much fun racing!!

Pufff and MikeRogers like this.
  11. More on the Odd Rod truck - if you do the Facebook thing, have a look at "Nicks Garage" page and look for his video where he describes the history and build to Gene Winfield at Nick's shop back in 2015, while they were still working on it.

Pufff likes this.
  12. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

What an enjoyable read, with pics. I knew nothing about this. Would love to attend.
    My first drags were at the Bessemer Al airport in 53,54IIRC. Dirt as well.
    Awesome pics and turn out. Thanks to all involved.

Pufff likes this.
  13. A Boner

A Boner

Wow.....thanks for all the great "felt like I was there" pics!

Pufff likes this.
  14. steinauge

steinauge
    from 1960

Pufff thank you very much for posting these wonderful pictures!

Pufff likes this.