Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Let's see your real bullet holes

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by topher5150, May 24, 2017.

1. 19Fordy

19Fordy

The genuine "Road Rage" bullet holes are free.
    The car is for sale.

Attached Files:

DylanHill1931 likes this.
  2. OK....not mine, but WOW....looks like they fudged out the trailer or dollies that it is sitting on. It's floating.... holes.jpg

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  3. Probably had to,I suspect with all the ventilation the tires didn't hold air anymore! HRP

mike in tucson likes this.
  4. Baumi

Baumi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hahaha, I wonder why everybody asks me this question..... I also replaced the rockers, they also had bullet holes in them. But I have to admit, it turned out pretty well, all gaps are good and the door skin only needed a skim coat of filler to be straight again...
    almost done
    IMG-20161205-WA0019.jpeg
    filled
    01.05.2017 046.jpg

5. schulzcep

schulzcep
    from Arizona

6. I don't think I have any good pictures of it, since I'm not at all a fan of it, but my truck has this old bullet hole in the back glass. I don't intend to keep it, but since the truck is functional with the hole, I haven't actually focused on replacing the glass enough to follow through with doing anything about it.

People at shows like to ask how it got there, but don't appreciate my answer when I say, "I guess somebody shot it."

[​IMG]

Jet96, chessterd5 and DylanHill1931 like this.
  7. [​IMG][​IMG] just found this one a couple days ago on my 31 Ford Victoria door! Thought it was cool but it will be filled in, may cut it out and keep it lol

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

8. CoolYourJets

CoolYourJets

Man, you need a better story, like Bob's convict story. That's awesome. Tell them "It's from when you knocked over a liquor store last night."

They will probably leave you alone (and call the cops.)

Jet96 and ebs121781 like this.
  9. mike bowling

mike bowling

Looks like there was a "stick-up" in the kitchen!

Coupe body I bought was air conditioned- some of the holes were from the INSIDE! DSCN2776.JPG

509garyd likes this.
  10. John Starr

John Starr

My old Magellan GPS had an attitude (and CPU) problem. I fixed it -- redneck style. I keep wanting to put a caption in the display case saying "This is the last time this thing will tell ME what to do!"

Attached Files:

11. True story here....I live up in the hills where things are a little different. Back in the '60's a friend of mine was doing a little MJ buy out in the sticks. Apparently the local lawmen got wind of it and were waiting for him. As he fled the scene in his '55 Chevy they filled his trunk lid with .38 caliber holes. They never got him though.

12. John Starr

John Starr

Back in 1990 I made a documentary about outlaw BASE jumpers-- folks who parachute from skyscrapers and such. One guy invited me to film his rare daytime jump from a skyscraper construction site in Century City (most jumps they did at night).

I passed on filming -- day jumps attracted too much attention, I wanted to stay clear of the law. The guy did his jump anyway without me there to film.

The next day a friend handed me a news paper clipping and asked "Was this your guy?" The clipping headline read "Man Parachutes from Building Near Bush Hotel"

Well... turns out the building across the street from the skyscraper was a hotel where then president George Bush (the first one) was staying. My friend later told me what happened next.

He had safely landed in the hotel parking lot, whereupon secret service agents chased him. Not knowing Bush was there, he thought they were parking lot security who finally had enough of those crazy jumpers landing in their parking lot.

He got in his car and sped off, at one point charging directly at the agents -- who were now wielding Uzis.

As he blasted past them, he heard gun shots. They tagged his car with a few rounds, nobody hurt.

They later arrested him, gave him a tongue lashing, let him go.

He kept the bullet holes in that car for a long time --I'm guessing they are still there.

Jet96 likes this.
  13. SquintBoy

SquintBoy

I've had my 1958 Porsche Speedster for 47 years. Found it in a field with 2 bullet holes. I left the one in the door through 2 paint jobs. It took more prep work to keep the hole then it would have to remove it. The next caretaker can choose to keep it or remove it but for now, while I own the car, it stays! 20170526_121226.jpg

120mm and CoolYourJets like this.
  14. push_rod

push_rod

exterminator likes this.
  15. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

If you must have bullet holes at least make sure there traditional and real, no faux bullet holes.

16. AlaskanMatt

AlaskanMatt

There is one on the floorboard of my 37

play hard, drive fast

17. 120mm

120mm
    from Iowa

18. 1-SHOT

1-SHOT
    from Denton

IMG_3888.JPG We had a lot of choppers with non functional holes in them, went thru 3 birds in 1 day.

19. CoolYourJets

CoolYourJets

Thanks for serving @1-SHOT.

(May not have been your choice!)

mike in tucson likes this.
  20. myjalopy

myjalopy

When I chopped my roof I cut around the bullet hole... kinda crazy hole placement... man after a couple of beers the "original bullet hole" stories become pretty good... [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

21. John Tumolo

John Tumolo

Have this body for sale from Oregon. Comes with some large Cal. holes. No charge. JOHN

Attached Files:

exterminator likes this.
  22. jazz1

jazz1

ebs121781 and Jet96 like this.
  23. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

B and c car. Now that is some hole-age!! IMG_1452.JPG

24. topher5150

topher5150

Wow somebody pissed somebody off