Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Steel In Motion - May 19 and 20, 2017

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Geargoyle Curtis, Jan 11, 2017.

1. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Danny, I'll call your cell Sat. am

2. I know it will be 90 during the day, but I have a big pile of firewood,, should I load up a bit for the 64 degrees evening?? I have no pit to burn in!!

If your not going to use your head, you might as well have two assholes!!

3. Scratch that,, I have huge pit, should I bring it and wood??

If your not going to use your head, you might as well have two assholes!!

4. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

IMHO, it's gonna be way to hot for a fire, save it for RWYB this Fall:)

5. Roads in front of the house look dead, everyone must be out of town. Decided to take the scenic route going through Athens, 72 and on up to the track. Leaving shortly, see everyone there.

6. hotrod_willie

hotrod_willie

Geargoyles thanks for all the hard work. You all have the best show on the east coast. Keep up the great work. Peace.

7. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Great time at SIM. It's easy to be a side line coach , but at the end of the day , this is a great event with Great people. Like all things some tweaks could be made . The Assorted Nuts use this as one of the annual pilgrimage events . We are thankful for it and the effort that goes into it . SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    jim snow likes this.
  8. Had a great time as with last year. The '47 made without a hickup. The rain on the return was awful, glad I was in a car and not a tent when it hit even if it was pouring in past 70 year old gaskets. See everyone next year.

9. Had a great time! Vendor area gets better and better. LOTS of cool campers. Next year I hope to have a vintage tow horse for my camper. And a generator for AC!! Till next time!

jim snow likes this.