Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Helping Audiences Appreciate the 'Legends'...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, May 4, 2017.

1. Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber

Jive-Bomber submitted a new blog post:

Helping Audiences Appreciate the 'Legends'...

[​IMG]

Continue reading the Original Blog Post

LOU WELLS, HunterYJ, bct and 13 others like this.
  2. you made a good pick on the cars, Jive-Bomber. looking forward to the movie, they're acting very human.. ;) just love that stuff

3. Way COOL!

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

How cool. One of the best movies out there.
    You hit a good one on cars 3.

5. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

I've loved all the movies, down to the little details, always so awesome. 38 years old and looking forward to the newest release!

6. I saw the original Cars when my kids were little. I have to say, the realism of the vehicles was very impressive, I did take notice of that. You guys did a great job of appealing to kids of all ages !

7. Plowboy

Plowboy

8. jim galli

jim galli

mater.jpg
    Whenever I pull up someplace where there's kids you'll hear; "Look! It's Mater!" So, yes, the subliminal message is getting through. Thanks!

Yes, I know Mater is based on a '57 International, but they don't.

catdad49 likes this.
  9. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

CrazyUncleHarry likes this.
  10. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

I can't wait. I loved the background detail and pointing things out to my kids and now grandkids(eek):eek:.
    Mesas that looked like the front ends of cars so many things I cant mention them all. A must see for me and the grand kids.

11. LAROKE

LAROKE

Thanx. You reminded me of a couple of DVD's missing from my collection (Cars and Cars 2).

12. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

I have to second that. I know the first time Jive Bomber brought Cars to the attention of the HAMB there were compliments-a-plenty. But as soon as I saw the first scene it left my jaw agape - and it was only just getting started. the scenery, the mechanics, the buildings all of it was stunning. What an epic thing to be a part of. If it's anything like the first flick it will do you proud.

~Bro

Special Ed likes this.
  13. Curt Six

Curt Six

I watched the first movie with my son (about a hundred times) before I knew @Jive-Bomber had anything to do with it, and I remember thinking how much attention the creators paid to the details. The scene where Doc fires off in the desert still sounds so bitchin'. Stoked to take my son to see this new one...

bct likes this.
  14. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I am 70 years old and I have watched the Cars movies over and over because I love the 3-D Graphics.
    The people that created the Cars series are so very creative and talented.

I love creating vector graphics but the programs that are being used to create Cars are way behind what I do.
    What a great job to have.
    Jimbo

15. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

He wins.

Sent from my XT1254 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

16. belair

belair

Those who forget history are doomed to... miss out on a lot of cool stuff. Thanks for keeping our little flame lit.

17. Rolleiflex

Rolleiflex

I can't wait for this to come out! They've all been fantastic!

18. Thanks { Jive-Bomber } I'm excited to see cars 3 too. Just as much my grandson. He loves the Cars movies. I took him to the Cars land in Ca. Where he said it was cool to ride in full size slot cars. lol We will be waiting in line on June 16th I'm sure. Ron...

19. catdad49

catdad49

Can't wait to share this with the youngest grandson, but he probably knows already. I'd be willing to bet that he can tell you what's next on both the other movies. You guys do wonderful work, you should be very proud!!!

20. Mikel50

Mikel50

Looks like I'll be taking the "kids" to the movies in about a month ... these movies are fantastic.
    Thanks for posting, job well done !

21. five-oh

five-oh
    from Arkansas
    1. HAMB Old Farts' Club

My daughter and I can't wait! That has got to be the best set of movies made...

22. TerrytheK

TerrytheK
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jive-Bomber, had no idea you're involved in this type of creative enterprise. Very cool read and everyone's responses are pretty much right on. Thanks for posting!
    (If you want to waste a little time reading my own thoughts on the "Cars" movie you can click here.)

23. Really excited for this Jive-Bomber! I've gone down the rabbit-hole of Hudson racing history.
    Prepping a Hornet 308 powered sand rail for TROG in Wildwood in June, and just made a deal to bring my very own "Doc" home to live in my garage, and share with my Grandson. (1951 Hudson Pacemaker Brougham 2 door sedan).
    Very excited to see Smokey as a Hudson pickup!
    aed6ad1ceaec1e6d83acb9e1a83152 (2).jpg

Ron Funkhouser, Pinstriper40 and Tim like this.
  24. Heck didnt know there was a 3rd movie coming! And on top of that... "Legends"? Damn, how am I gonna explain my wife I've got nothing to do at the shop that night and that we all HAVE to go see the movie?.

25. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Who doesn't like those "toons?" I've always been a big fan of great animation, regardless of the overall theme or subjects. Thanx for the insider look and head's up. Gary

26. NoSurf

NoSurf

Can't wait to see the movie! The trailer looks awesome!

27. Blade58

Blade58
    from apopka ,Fl

You think CARMASTERS Weekend may come back?

28. flamingokid

flamingokid

I took a friends son to see the original Cars and I was anticipating 90 minutes of moronic drivel.What I got was something that I wanted to see again.It's nice to know that Disney/Pixar is still making quality movies.

29. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

So damn excited haha.

30. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

Wow, that is so cool that you are part of that!