Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB Auction winner Desk Top Art Work

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50dodge4x4, Mar 22, 2006.

1. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Just thought I'd bring everyone up to date on the Desk Top Art Work HAMB auction. SentinelT won the auction and promptly paid Ryan for the Art Work. It took a little over a week to get everything together so I could build the Art Work.

What we see in these pictures is the finished product. Desk Top Art Work # 77 is a rendition of Tman's T. It is about 7" long, about 3" wide and about 2" high. It has a removable 3/4 tub cover and is being sent out in bare steel. As usual my pictures suck, so imangine a real cool looking little car. :p
    Thanks Todd,
    Gene

Attached Files:

2. sentinelT

sentinelT

Holy for freakin cool! Damn... Can't wait to have it in hand!!!

But you put the battery on the wrong side :D

Thanks again Gene, killer work...

3. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Hey, the battery location was a 50/50 deal, as with most of those kind of deals, I was wrong again. :D Stuff happens. LOL.
    Gene

4. kentucky

kentucky

Your little cars keep getting better. BTW you know you've "made it" when people start knocking off your work. I got a catalog from some goldchainer supply store the other day with 32 roadster models in it that bear a striking resemblance to your "Desk Top Art Work" so congrats, you've made it!

5. Doc.

Doc.
    Member Emeritus

As always, great work.

Doc.

6. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Thanks. I've heard (and seen pictures) of the little roadsters. Too bad I can't get the prices they charge for a genaric car for my one off Art Work. I will have "made it" when I can pay my bills and build my Art Work at the same time. Right now I'm still in the "hobbist" mode. I have to do work so I can pay my bills, so I can build my Art. Might not be all bad though, the way it is now, I can take my time and do a better job on my Art Work because the bills are paid.
    Gene

7. That tub is great looking Gene.

I'm really proud of my collection of cars, in fact I do want a 32 roadster for myself before you get to big and famous:D

8. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

9. sentinelT

sentinelT

Bttt, just cause Tman hasn't seen it yet, and needs to!

10. Holy chit! I just cried in a manly sorta way! Thats cool Gene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!