Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1952 chopped ford

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by rsssbelair, Nov 1, 2016.

1. rsssbelair

rsssbelair
    from nebraska

City: Fremont

State: Nebraska
    Price: $4500
    I drop the price on this car cause I'm trying to raise funds for another car that will be coming up for sale, If that car sells then, I will look to keep this car.

I'm selling my 1952 ford. It's a great project that just needs to be finished. The car was a running car before the motor swap. Has lots of very nice upgrades. Car has a 3.8L fuel injected, with tru-kool radiator. Mustang 2 disc brakes, rack and Pinion, painless wiring kit. Both bumpers are brand new chrome still wrapped up, new side glass. White tuck and roll Interior, that needs cleaned and reinstalled. The car was a project that a friend of mine was working on, before he got sick. The car needs to be put back together. Won't take much money to finish the car, I just want to narrow down projects and raise funds to work on my 33 ford pick-up. I will be more then happy to talk in depth with anyone interested in the car and get any pics or info that I can.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. rsssbelair

rsssbelair
    from nebraska

This car has had the floors fixed. I have pics of the car getting chopped in 76. It was a custom in 62. Very solid car. Brand new chrome on bumpers, still in the newspaper. I have the backs to the front bench, I just forgot to get them out when I was taking pics.

Attached Files:

3. rsssbelair

rsssbelair
    from nebraska

Some interest in the car, I followed up with them. This weekend the car will get listed on other websites, giving the HAMB first chance. Thanks for all those that have shown intrest.

This car is in really nice driver shape, you WILL NOT find a cooler custom for a cheaper deal.

4. rsssbelair

rsssbelair
    from nebraska

$5500. Let me know if your interested.

5. rsssbelair

rsssbelair
    from nebraska

Still available, do have it set-up in the garage to get the car back together this winter. If your interested, let talk. If not, I will work on it over the winter.

6. rsssbelair

rsssbelair
    from nebraska

BUMP, trying to buy a 68 chevelle. If your interested in this car I need a quick deal.