Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs The Car Scammers & Scumbag Most Wanted

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Donuts & Peelouts, Apr 17, 2017.

1. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

If you think that is Hot, the women in you area must be some skank mofo's

2. Your right! I'm originally from Houston, Howdy partner. I'm betting all your partners have been perfect 10's (five fingers on each hand.)

I'm done, getting too much like face book. I just hate to see any one get trashed no matter if they deserve it or not. She isn't here to defend herself so.........

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    els, mike in tucson and Flathead Dave like this.
  3. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

Call em like you see em blind boy, you are the one that give her credit for being hot

4. Nobey

Nobey

I sure like your attitude, proud of you for that. One thing for sure, if she was seeking fame, she has it now.
    Thanks to you, another H.A.M.B. member won't fall into her snare.....

5. rgdavid

rgdavid

Could be a good show,
    One show sueing another shows presenter ....
    Sorry for your lost dollars and being hard enough to let it go,

els, Donuts & Peelouts and czuch like this.
  6. BamaMav

BamaMav
    from Berry, AL

I agree. I just don't care for it on a female.

7. williebill

williebill

After working with the public for over 48 years, I now know that until proven otherwise, people suck.
    If that seems harsh, I'm sorry. The odds of me being right are much greater than 50/50.
    I used to trust people, now not so much.

els, Gary Reynolds, wicarnut and 9 others like this.
  8. Doughnuts and peel outs.I almost got scammed also.When I was looking for a motor and trans for my 1956 buick station wagon.A guy out of Texas sent me a picture of a nice 56 buick and told me he would sell me the motor and trans for $500.I asked him why he would ruin such a nice car by doing that .He said his wife had stage 4 cancer and needed the money and just sent him the money and he would have it ready to ship to me.I saw a RED flag there with that story.I told him my brother in law lived in Texas about an hour from him and would come over and check it out.Never hear from him again and the address was fake.Got to be careful now a days.Good luck with your Oldsmobiles.Bruce.

9. This in a nutshell is why I like dogs and cats...

els, pigfluxer, Gary Reynolds and 4 others like this.
  10. Speaking of "tatts", you know those that say "LOVE" and "HATE" by the fist knuckles? Well how about starting with the thumb and inking "KARMA" .......on each fist??

els and Donuts & Peelouts like this.
  11. Fitty Toomuch

Fitty Toomuch
    from WVa

I think she would look better with her 2 front teeth knocked out:rolleyes:

12. B Ramsey

B Ramsey

I would not let her get away with it....

els, Bruce Fischer and Steve Ray like this.
  13. Chrisbcritter

Chrisbcritter

^^^ True. Nothing against religion but if we waited for karma or final judgment or whatever instead of having a criminal justice system on this side of the dirt nap, how would things be? The criminals will continue to hurt others.

els, PunkAssGearhead88 and Steve Ray like this.
  14. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Be kind. Judging from her pic she must need the cash to finance breast inner tubes (traditional?).

els, BREIT1 and jailbar joe like this.
  15. Flat Six Fix

Flat Six Fix

Having worked in the criminal justice system for over 20 years, "karma" and pay back is a bitch.
    I have burned at times with resentment on those who have wronged me, but the moment I let it go, I was a much happier man inside, and my peace of mind has no price tag............

els, Fern 54, Chavezk21 and 6 others like this.
  16. Motor City

Motor City
    from Michigan

Did you get a reciept for your deposit? If so, take her to small claims court.

els, Chrisbcritter and Hatchet like this.
  17. Geez... :rolleyes: We're not back to debating about whether air-bags are traditional, are we? :confused:

18. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Airbags are not inner tubes so no we are not. I don't want to even think about tubeless!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    els and ClayMart like this.
  19. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

Chola Eyebrows "La Tiny" (Myra Alix) Very funny comedian.

els, porknbeaner, ClayMart and 2 others like this.
  20. One look at her and I'd have been putting my money back in my pocket and heading out of Dodge. Pronto!

els, thunderplex and Bruce Fischer like this.
  21. I was gonna keep my pie hole shut, but C'mon now, it sucks that this girl stole money from the OP, and she's 100% wrong to have done it. (I trust the OP, and assume he gave us the strait dope, we sure don't know her side). But what I do know, is that it's got nothing with her being a chick, having tattoos or weird eyebrows. She looks like a whole lot of young moms I know from my wife's social circle, and just people in general that I know. My wife kinda used to look like that too, (not so much anymore...sigh...but I sure don't look like I did 20 years ago either....), my wife is a really honest person.

I'll bet a lot of these guys look like your buddies from car shows, or at least they don't "look" untrustworthy, (at least 3 of them anyway, the last one ya, I coulda told ya...).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

These guys have stolen millions (billions) from people just like you. If you wanna be mad that a Hamber got ripped off, fine, don't let it make you prejudge other people who didn't do a thing.

Too bad she's a mess, we need some cool car chicks to promote the hobby. I know a lot of hard core gals who weld and make art with the best of them.

els, slim38, Bruce Fischer and 7 others like this.
  22. LOLI think that while the air bag debate is old and worn every one will agree that fun bags are as traditional as the day is long. :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    els and ClayMart like this.
  23. topher5150

topher5150

I knew I seen her somewhere
    pumpkin.jpg
    Her ol' man probably isn't even in jail....probably got sick of listening to her talk like she was representing the Lolly Pop Guild.

els, chryslerfan55, clunker and 2 others like this.
  24. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

Obviously you have never taken anyone to small claims court before--- Time and moneywise, its cheaper not to take them to SCC

25. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

Clunker, your on the money with everything you said. Thanks you for your post. Kinda sucks the direction the thread went. I thought more people were going to shead light on snakes not comment on this lady. I guess the picture distracted everyone. Some people are just angry for me I guess, I get it. But I'm not even angry or trying to waste time suying her. Shoot if I couldn't get her to comply with anything I don't expect her to show up to the people's court lol. Plus I'm trying to be on the price is right not the peoples court, what's nexts the Jerry Springer show lol

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

els, slim38, Bruce Fischer and 6 others like this.
  26. You got to live your life the way you see fit to live your life. I am pretty comfortable in my skin but your skin probably wouldn't be a good fit for me, and vice versa.

Make yourself happy and let everyone else rant. Ranting is a way for them to blow off steam. We all need to blow off steam on occasion. And now we all know not to do business with her.

Life goes on, just be sure that you are living it and it is not passing you by.

27. Donuts & Peelouts

Donuts & Peelouts
    from , CA

Thanks man.. your right let the people blow steam when it fits..and it fits hear..

I been living life to the fullest im on my 5th one right now. I almost died 4 times, and real encounters. So this just was speedbump, if that

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

28. Ha! You can have the "Price is Right", I wanna be on "Baywatch", (look for me in the credits: bikini installer)

els and Donuts & Peelouts like this.

29. ;)

Wouldn't that be Bikini Stalker? :D :D

els, Donuts & Peelouts and clunker like this.
  30. Bubba1955

Bubba1955

The only reason Bernie Madoff ended up in prison is because his victims were rich. Rich scam artists can get away with ripping off the working middle class with no reprisals. [​IMG]

els, pat59, Hatchet and 2 others like this.